Native Instruments Maschine Jam Production Controller +USB Connector
This Native Instruments Maschine Jam has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 3 month warranty.
This item has been tested and is in full working order.
It is in very good cosmetic condition (please see images).
This Native Instruments Maschine Jam comes packed in its original box with USB connector and manual included.
MADE TO JAM
MASCHINE JAM is the modern digital instrument your shortest avenue from inspiration to reality. Capture ideas and create tracks in an intuitive production ecosystem. Sequence and arrange on the fly with an 8x8 multicolor click-pad matrix. Shape and perform sounds in inspiring ways using eight dual-touch Smart Strips. And bring it all together with the power of the included MASCHINE software.
Create your own patterns and rhythms with MASCHINE JAM's powerful step sequencer. Theres no limit to the sounds you can sequence using the 8x8 click-pad matrix.
THE CONTEMPORARY DIGITAL INSTRUMENT
The MASCHINE JAM hardware works in perfect unison with the acclaimed MASCHINE software. Swiftly bring your ideas to life with a versatile workflow fueled by software thats always evolving. Start by creating something new with the immediacy of tactile control. Then easily store, recall, and develop your tracks with the flexibility of software in a digitally unified production environment.
And whatever your setup, MASCHINE JAM works through the software as a plug-in inside your DAW, or as an advanced MIDI controller for popular platforms.
PERFORMING WITH SMART STRIPS
MASCHINE JAM's dual-touch Smart Strips are truly one of a kind. Experience a new performance paradigm, and get physical with precision sound tweaking. In addition, Perform Mode lets you bring complex sound textures to life with MASCHINE's unique Perform FX.
SUPERIOR SOUNDS INCLUDED
Get over 29 GB of professional sound right out of the box, and control it all from MASCHINE JAM. Mold your drums with sonically-outstanding Drum Synths, and use the Smart Strips to animate sounds with advanced motion-sensitive Perform FX.
Brainstorm ideas instantly. One-touch access to patterns supports spontaneous jamming and arrangement sketching. Just mix and match different clips and scenes to flesh out your latest creation.
Two MASCHINEs are better than one. Team up MASCHINE JAM with any other MASCHINE hardware and combine the best of both production styles, always in perfect sync. Tap in drums on MASCHINEs pads, and launch patterns and scenes with one-touch simplicity on MASCHINE JAM for a unified production/performance ecosystem.
NOTES MODE FOR SMART STRIPS
MASCHINE JAM's Notes Mode lets you play synths using the Smart Strips, for an inspiring new playing experience. Finger-strum chords in key with different scales to uncover new melodic ideas.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library, 33 GB free disk space for KOMPLETE 12 SELECT.
- An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST2 (64-bit), Audio Units (64-bit), AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, and WASAPI.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.
- MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 12 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration — an Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate the software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Width: 320 mm / 12.6", Length: 295 mm / 11.6", Height: 30 mm / 1.2", Weight: 2.7 kg / 5,9 lbs
- 64 multi-color, high-quality, illuminated step matrix buttons
- 8 Touch Strips with realtime multi color indication, multi touch (Smart Strip functionality)
- 8 multicolor group buttons and 8 multicolor scene buttons
- 31 backlit click buttons
- 1 touch sensitive push encoder
- 1 Backlit Directional PAD
- 1 Footswitch Input
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- Kensington lock
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.