Pioneer PLX-1000 DJ Turntable
This Pioneer PLX-1000 turntable has come to us via a part exchange and come with a 6 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The turntable is in very good cosmetic condition apart from the tonearm holder which has snapped off and is missing (we have put a velcro loop in its place which holds the tonearm securely).
This PLX-1000 does not come with the lid but does include a the power cable, phono leads and a Concorde headshell with stylus (which will need replacing). It does not include original packaging but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
Having used the expertise accumulated over many years as the leading international manufacturer of DJ equipment, Pioneer carried out an in-depth investigation into turntable users' needs in order to produce a user-friendly control layout. This makes it possible to enjoy intuitive DJ play without ever losing your way.
- High-torque direct drive (33 rpm in 0.3 seconds)
- Classic DJ turntable layout
- Removable power, ground and phono cables
- S-shaped tone arm
- Multiple tempo control options: +/-8%, +/-16% and +/-50%
- Tempo reset button
- Solid build for excellent vibration damping
- Professional-grade gold-plated RCA jacks
- Rubber-lined tone arm to improve isolation and prevent feedback
- Power requirements: AC 220-240V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 9W
- Main unit weight: 13.1 kg
- Maximum dimensions (W x H x D): 453 x 159 x 353 mm
- Output: RCA × 1
- Drive method: Quartz lock servo type direct drive
- Motor: 3-phase brushless DC motor
- Braking system: Electronic brake
- Rotation speed: 33 rpm, 45 rpm
- Rotation speed adjustment range: +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
- Wow and flutter: 0.1% or less WRMS (JIS WTD)
- S/N ratio: 70 dB (DIN-B)
- Turntable: Aluminium die-casting diameter: 332 mm
- Starting torque: 4.5 kg/cm or more
- Start time: 0.3 seconds (at 33 rpm)
- Arm type: Universal type S-shape tone arm, gimbal-supported type bearing structure, static balance type
- Effective length: 230 mm
- Overhang: 15 mm
- Tracking error: Within 3 degrees
- Arm height adjustment range: 6 mm
- Stylus pressure variable range: 0 g to 4.0 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Proper cartridge weight: 3.5 g to 13 g (single cartridge)
- When shell weight is used: 3.5 g to 6.5 g
- When only balance weight is used: 6.0 g to 10 g
- When sub weight is used: 9.5 g to 13 g
- Turntable, turntable sheet
- Slip mat
- Slip sheet
- Dust cover
- Head shell
- Balance weight
- Sub weight
- Shell weight
- Adapter for EP record
- Power cord
- Audio cable
- Ground wire
- Operating instructions
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.