Sennheiser HD25 Black Headphones
This pair of Sennheiser HD25 Black have come to us via a part exchange and come with a 6 month warranty.
The headphones have been tested and are in full working order.
They are in very good cosmetic condition (please see images).
These Sennheiser HD25 Black Headphones comes in the original box and packaging.
Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals working headphones.
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
- Colour: black
- Frequency response (Headphones): 16 - 22000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,3 %
- Contact pressure: ~ 2,5 N
- Ear coupling: supraaural
- Jack plug: 3,5/6,3 mm stereo
- Cable length: 1,5 m (HD 25 Plus: 1-3 m)
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Weight: Without cable: ~ 140 g
- Nominal impedance: 70
- Load rating: 200 mW
- Max. Sound pressure level (active): 120 dB
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.