Adastra RZ45 Remote Zone Audio Matrix
- Up to 5 remotely operated zones
- Remote wiring via standard network type cable
- 4 selectable input sources or local audio to any zone
- Inbuilt USB/BT audio player
- Emergency mute and audio in contacts
- Supplied with one touch remote wall plate (expandable up to 5)
- Bluetooth with programmable ID
- Power supply: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC lead included)
- Fuse: T1AL
- Audio source: USB/Bluetooth media player
- Bluetooth version: v2.0
- Inputs: Paging mic. (XLR) + 3 x stereo line (RCA)
- Microphone : input sensitivity: -41dBV
- Line input : sensitivity: -12.5dBV
- Call station input : sensitivity: +4dBV
- Emergency control: 24V mute contacts and emergency audio input
- EMG input: sensitivity: -10dBV
- Signal to noise ratio : mic: 65dB
- Signal to noise ratio : lin:e73dB
- Outputs: 5 x stereo zones (RCA)
- Output impedance : line: 600 ohms
- THD: +N<0.1% @ 1kHz
- Monitor outputs: Stereo 3.5mm headphone jack (assignable)
- Phantom power: +24V switchable for paging mic.
- Remote control connection: 8P8C (RJ45)
- Frequency response : ±3dB: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Attenuation: -30dB (paging)
- Dimensions: 483 x 177 x 44mm
- Weight: 1.76kg
This Adastra RZ45 Remote Zone Audio Matrix comes with a 3 month warranty.
The item has been tested and is in full working order.
It is in good cosmetic condition, apart from a few minor marks (please see images).
This Adastra RZ45 Remote Zone Audio Matrix comes with a power cable, CAT5 cable, manual and touch remote wall plate included only. Please note this does not come in its original box, but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
1U rack-mountable audio matrix with 4 selectable inputs to 5 output zones. An inbuilt media player section features playback from USB media, 3.5mm aux input or Bluetooth. A TR86 touch operated remote wall plate is included to control source and output level for one of the zones. Additional TR86 wall plates may be added up to the full 5 zones as required. Outputs to zones can be monitored via an assignable 3.5mm stereo headphone output. For global alerts and announcements, a front and rear XLR input is provided for a microphone, operated via a paging button that overrides the selected or local audio source for all zones. The RZ45 forms the command centre for installations ranging from basic remote control to a fully specified multi-room audio matrix.