Behringer Multicom Pro XL MDX4600
This Behringer Multicom Pro XL MDX4600 has been used for display purposes and comes with a 1 year warranty.
The item has very small marks on the top of the unit.
Buy this amazing Behringer Multicom Pro XL MDX4600 with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
The Behringer MDX4600 MULTICOM PRO-XL Interactive Reference-Class 4-Channel Expander/Gate/Compressor/Peak Limiter. Great, affordable studio-quality quad signal processor.
The Behringer MDX4600 MULTICOM PRO-XL is a great rack unit for live music on the road or in the studio. A high-pass filter in the sidechain keeps the sound full and bright. Integrated dynamic enhancer, and low-contour filter provide the utmost in signal enrichment. Interactive auto-compressor delivers extremely musical processing. Program-adaptive attack and release times provide precise sound. Also includes link function for channel pairs, separate displays for in/out level and gain, peak limiter, illuminated switches, and servo-balanced XLR and 1/4 inch I/O. The MDX4600 delivers four channels of first-class dynamic control in a single rack space.
- Switchable IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) program-adaptive compression circuitry combines the advantages of hard-knee and soft-knee characteristics
- IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) expander/gate circuitry for virtually inaudible noise suppression
- Switchable dynamic enhancer for brilliant, lively audio even with heavy compression
- IGC (Interactive Gain Control) peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter for reliable and inaudible protection against signal peaks
- Switchable low contour filter prevents pumping effect due to low-frequency dominated compression
- Stereo couple function selectable for channels 1/2 and 3/4
- Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers and state-of-the-art VCA's
- Separate 8-segment LED meters for input/output levels and gain reduction
- Selectable operating level (+4 dBu/-10 dBV)
- High-quality detented ALPS potentiometers and illuminated switches
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4 inch TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.