Behringer XENYX QX1204USB
Behringer XENYX QX1204USB is a compact 8 channel mixer which is perfect for live PA and home studio applications. QX1204USV is equipped with premium microphone preamps and a host of powerful features which are normally reserved for far more expensive consoles,. XENYX Q Series USB mixers can handle your live gigs and provide the state-of-the-art tools to make stunning, professional-quality audio recordings.
Xenyx QX1204USB is equipped with an effects engine designed by the world-renowned Klark Teknik engineering team. These high-end FX processors feature 32 studio-grade presets with dual addressable parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings. Complete with its own dedicated level meter, these effects provide a wide range of enhancement options to add an extra dimension to your recording or live performance.
QX1204USB mixers are "wireless-ready" right out of the box when used with Behringers own Ultralink ULM200USB system (not included). ULM200USB features two high-quality 2.4 GHz wireless mics plus a special 2-channel receiver dongle that connects directly to a dedicated input port on the top of the mixers. This technologic breakthrough makes for seamless wireless integration that is easier and more affordable than ever.
Xenyx QX1204-USB mixers incorperate a "one knob" compressor. This is a unique feature which simplifies the, often-complex, compression of your sound that usually requires expensive additional equipment (and normally a sound engineer). Dynamic compression is where the 'extremes' in the music are trimmed down (i.e peaks are reduced in level and particularly quiet notes which may otherwise be lost are 'boosted'). One-knob compression makes adjustments easier than ever before and accessible to everyone. One-knob compression comes as standard on all UFX-series Xenyx mixers. Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
Behringer XENYX-series mixers all have one thing in common; great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic preamps are a tremendous step in the evolution of audio technology- and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to expensive, boutique-style mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. As a result, XENYX mixers provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance that you just might think someone upgraded your microphones while you weren't looking.
The channel EQ on the XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry as the British consoles of the 60's and 70's which helped define the classic 'rock'n'roll' sound. This EQ allows you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality. Each Mono channel on the UFX1604 benefits from the highly musical "British" 3-band EQ with semi-parametric Mid control, allowing you to dial in the frequency center and boost or cut by as much as 15 dB. Channel EQ on the UFX1604 is an expanded 4-band version with sweepable Hi and Low Mids, providing even more tonal optimization. Both models feature individually switchable, true +48 V phantom power on all mono channels so you can use top-of-the-line studio condenser microphones-a feature virtually unheard of on a mixer in this class!
Behringer Xenyx QX1204USB comes bundled with a package of useful recording and podcasting software that includes Audacity (the most popular open source audio editor), Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear (a great selection of podcasting software). With Behringer Xenyx you can go live on your PC or Mac right out of the box! You also get more than 100 virtual instruments and 50 FX plug-ins, turning your computer into a complete home-based or mobile recording studio.
Behringer XENYX QX1204USB Features:
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute/alt 3-4, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and 2-track outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.