Korg Volca Kick
The Korg Volca Kick is an analog kick generator that is made for sound design and even covers kick bass. Its compact size, battery operation and built-in speakers means that you can take the Volca Kick with you anywhere to perform any time.
The volca kick is an analog kick generator that's made for sound design. An analog circuit based on the powerful resonant sound of the original MS-20 filter, it lets you create a wide range of kick sounds only possible through analog circuitry, ranging from solid kick drums to crisp kick basses. The 16-step sequencer, a distinctive feature of the volca, now has a new Touch FX feature that lets you control an effect instantly, giving you even more live performance potential. Experience the stunning power of an analog kick that cannot be obtained from a plug-in or a sample.
The volca kick is not just a kick drum machine. You can use the 16-key touch-panel keyboard to perform dynamic kick bass, and take advantage of the volca kick's powerful analog circuitry to generate the sub bass sound that's indispensable to dance music styles such as grime or trap.
Since the volca kick covers a wide pitch range from low- to mid-frequencies, your sequences can include a variety of sounds including low tom, high tom, and sound effects.
The volca kick provides a sync connector that can be easily connected to many of KORG's other synths and groove machines. Connect to other volca units, minilogue, electribe or SQ-1, and experience a session with synchronized sequencer playback. The MIDI IN jack lets you use the volca kick as a sound module for DAW and MIDI controller.
- Multi touch keyboard / Step key
- Type: Analog synthesis
- Maximum Polyphony: 1 voice
- Structure: VCF (no input MS-20 Rev1 filter as resonator), Pulse Generator, VCA, analogue DRIVE, analogue TONE
- MS-20 Resonator: Pitch/Octave, Bend, Time
- Pulse: Colour, Level
- Amp: Attack, Decay
- Tone: Low Pass Filter, 12 db/oct
- Number of Parts: 1
- Number of Steps: 16
- Number of Recording Patterns: 16 (each with its own sound program)
Controls: Pattern Chain, Motion Sequence, Touch FX, Active Step, Accent (On/Off, Depth), Slide, Bend Reverse, Roll (1/4, 1/2, 1/1, 4/3, 2/1, 3/1), Octave (1 Oct Up, 2 Oct Up), Sustain, Swing
- Audio Output: Headphones (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Sync: Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum input level: 20V)
Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Output level: 5V) MIDI: In
- Power Supply: AA alkaline battery x 6 or AA nickel-metal hydride battery x 6 Or AC adapter (DC 9V) (optional)
- Battery Life: Approximately 10 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 193 x 115 x 46 mm / 7.60" x 4.53" x 1.81"
- Weight: 377 g / 13.29 oz. (Excluding batteries)
- Included Items: AA alkaline battery x 6 (for verifying operation), Sync Cable
- Accessories: AC adapter (DC 9V)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.