Tascam DV-RA1000HD High Definition Master Recorder
This Tascam DV-RA1000HD High Definition Master Recorder has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 3 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The item is in good cosmetic condition with a fairly small dent on the top left front.
It comes with the PSU, remote and the manual. This Tascam DV-RA1000HD High Definition Master Recorder does not include original packaging but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
TASCAM's DV-RA1000 introduces DSD recording - the audiophile standard of Sony's Super Audio CD - to every studio for a professional, affordable DVD recording solution. It records as standard CD audio or to DVD+RWs at up to 192kHz/24-bit resolution, as well the DSD format, establishing the DV-RA1000 as the new standard for studio mixdown recorders.
The DV-RA1000 offers you recording and playback options for a number of professional applications. For Master Recording, you can record your final mix at the best possible digital resolution for CD or SACD. For Live Recording connect the DV-RA1000 to a top-quality mixer or mic preamp for stunning classical recordings. In and Installed Sound environment, put a DV-RA1000 in any system where you would specify a professional CD recorder. And for Mastering, transfer analog masters to DSD or 192kHz for remastering to SACD or DVD-Audio.
You'll find all the I/O options you need built into the DV-RA1000. Included are (2) XLR Balanced Line Inputs, (2) XLR Balanced Line Outputs, (2) RCA Line Inputs, (2) RCA Line Outputs, 1/4" TRS Headphone Output and a USB 2.0 jack for computer audio transfer. In addition, the DV-RA1000 provides digital I/O in the form of (2) AES/EBU Digital Inputs, (2) AES/EBU Digital Outputs, Coaxial S/PDIF Input, Coaxial S/PDIF Output, (2) BNC SDIF-3 DSD Inputs and (2) BNC SDIF-3 DSD Outputs. With sync I/O providing BNC Word Clock In, Out and Thru, RS-232 9-pin Control Input and Remote Input from the RC-RA1000 remote control, the DV-RA1000 gives you everything you need for studio, mobile or installed use!
The DV-RA1000 offers a wide variety of record and playback modes to suit your audio needs. A power-on play feature starts music immediately upon powering up. Auto track increment, auto cue, auto ready, single/continuous play and program A/B playback are also included.
- High-quality stereo recording at up 192kHz/24-bit or DSD format
- Records to DVD+R/RW, CD-R/RW media
- Multiband compression and 3-band EQ mixdown effects
- USB 2.0 port for use as DVD data drive
- Balanced AES/EBU inputs and outputs, running at normal, double-speed and double-wire formats
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA I/O
- SDIF-3 DSD I/O for external conversion and processing of DSD audio
- Word Sync In, Out, Thru
- RS-232C serial control
- PS/2 keyboard connector for title editing
- Wired remote control kit
- User-definable function keys
- Large, backlit LCD display
- Records to standard CD-DA, Broadcast Wave & DSDIFF formats
- Dedicated input level control and adjustable maximum output level
- ±6% pitch control
- Power-on Play feature
- Various play/record modes such as auto track increment, auto cue, auto ready, single/continuous play & program A/B play
- Headphone output
- Supports UDF disk format for cross platform computer compatibility
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.