Arcam CD73 Compact Disc Player
This Arcam CD73 Compact Disc Player has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 3 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The item is in average cosmetic condition.
It comes with the power supply and the remote. This Arcam CD73 Compact Disc Player does not include original packaging but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
The CD73 was Arcam's most affordable CD player with many tens of thousands in everyday use. Put simply, the CD73 is a wonderful sounding CD player with a performance broadly equal to players that might cost twice as much from other brands.
- Wolfson WM8740 24bit 192kHz Stereo multi-bit sigma delta DAC for superb linearity and low distortion
- DC coupled output with servo control for deep and controlled bass response
- 4th order Bessel output filter delivers detailed and smooth treble
- Dual Layer PCB allows improved grounding and shorter signal paths
- Custom Installation friendly design with rear panel IR control input, 12v trigger input and discrete IR commands for standby, program, repeat, display etc.
- Two pairs of gold plated RCA (phono) audio outputs
- Audiophile grade decoupling capacitors (Nichicon Fine Gold)
- Low dissipation factor polypropylene capacitors in the output filters (WIMA)
- Toroidal power transformer with independently regulated analogue and digital power supplies
- Coaxial SPDIF and Toslink optical digital outputs
- CD Text support
- Compatible with most CD-R and CD-RW discs
- Rear panel switch control for 230v / 115v operation
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.