Arcam CD82 Compact Disk Player
This Arcam CD82 Compact Disk Player has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 6 month warranty.
This item has been tested and is in full working order.
It is in good cosmetic condition, apart from a few very minor marks and scuffs (please see images).
This Arcam CD82 Compact Disk Player comes in the original box, with remote control and power lead included.
The CD82 is the ideal half-way point between the CD72 and CD92 in the DiVA range. It is a supremely capable CD player. It incorporates state-of-the-art audiophile design techniques commonly found on players costing thousands of pounds. Early reaction from people who have heard the CD82 confirms our view that this product is destined to be a true classic and reinforces Arcam's position as Britain's leading CD manufacturer.
The CD82 uses two 24-bit 192kHz capable Wolfson DACs in a dual-mode configuration, with one DAC chip used for the left channel and one DAC chip used for the right channel. The player uses high quality Burr Brown op-amps in the output stage and the DAC module includes a high-stability Class 1 crystal oscillator.
The CD82 was designed and manufactured in the UK and available in black or silver finishes.
- CD82: Dual mono 24-bit Wolfson DAC
- Laser pick-up 3 beam
- Laser wavelength 780nm
- Numerical aperture 0.45
- Dynamic range 106dB
- Signal to noise ratio (CCIR) >100dB
- Harmonic distortion (0dB, 1kHz) <0.005%
- Frequency response (ą0.5dB) 5Hz20kHz
- Output level (0dB) 2.3Vrms
- Output impedance 50
- Minimum recommended load 5k
- Dimensions W430 x D290 x H84mm
- Weight CD82 5.5kg nett/7.0kg packed
- Power consumption 32VA maximum
- Digital output connection 75 co-axial optical TOSLINK
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.