Bryston BP-26 Preamp
This Bryston BP-26 Preamp has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 1 year warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order apart from the mute switch which is broken.
The item is in good cosmetic condition.
The Bryston BP-26 Preamp does not come with a power lead and will need the correct dedicated power supply to work (usually would connect to the matching Bryston power amp). This Bryston BP-26 Preamp does not include original packaging but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
The Bryston BP26 preamplifier offers a significant step forward in capturing the subtleties, nuances, and emotions of recorded music. All aspects of the signal flow are enhanced with lower noise and distortion figures, and higher load levels, offering a rich and vibrant audio experience.
- Low noise floor
- Steel cabinet shielding to reduce EMI
- Gold plated switch, contacts, and connectors
- Outboard MPS-2 power supply required (not included)
- Input: 2x XLR balanced pairs, 5x RCA single ended pairs (4x with DAC, MM or MC phono), 2x SPDIF**, RCA single ended phono***, RCA single ended (tape loop)
- Output: XLR Balanced, 2x RCA single ended pairs
** Only available with optional DAC.
*** Only available with optional MM or MC phono
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.