Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100
This Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 6 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The item is in good cosmetic condition.
It comes with the USB lead, adapter, manual and the original box.
Thanks to a Wolfson 24-bit DAC, a 24-bit/96kHz driverless USB Audio 1.0 input and S/PDIF and TosLink digital inputs, the DacMagic 100 takes the sound from your computer, iPod, TV and other digital devices and adds detail, depth and added clarity to give you a true audio experience.
- Digital to analogue converter: Wolfson WM8742 24-bit DAC
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (±0.1dB)
- THD @ 1Khz 0dBFs: <0.0025% 24-bit
- THD @ 1kHz -10dBFs: <0.0025% 24-bit
- THD @ 20kHz 0dBFs: <0.0025%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -113dBr
- Total correlated jitter: <130pS
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: < -130dB
- Crosstalk @ 20kHz: < -112dB
- Output impedance: <50ohms
- Max. output level (unbalanced): 2.3V rms
- Digital input word widths supported: 16-24bit
- Digital input sampling frequencies supported: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz
- Max. power consumption: 5W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 106 x 46 x 130 mm (4.1 x 1.8 x 5.1")
- Weight: 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.