Cambridge Audio Dacmagic
This Cambridge Audio Dacmagic has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 3 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
It is in good cosmetic condition
The Cambridge Audio Dacmagic comes with a power supply only. Please note this does not come in its original box or packaging but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
The DacMagic features ATF (Adaptive Time Filtering), an up-sampling process developed in conjunction with Anagram Technologies of Switzerland to intelligently interpolate incoming audio data(of between 16-24 bits, 32-96kHz) to 24bit/192kHz through the use of a 32bit Texas Instruments DSP(Digital Signal Processor). The ATF system applies sophisticated polynomial curve-fitting interpolation to create the extra data points and incorporates a time domain model which adaptively generates the new data in the temporal domain, dramatically reducing digital jitter, even that present in the input audio.
- 2 x Digital Inputs (choice of either co-axial or optical connection for each)
- 1 x USB PC Digital Input
- Audio Outputs:
- 1 x pair Gold Plated RCA phono outputs
- 1 x pair XLR balanced outputs
- 1 x Co-axial digital output (pass through)
- 1 x Optical digital output (pass through)
- D/A converters: Dual Wolfson WM8740 24bit DACs
- Digital filter: Texas Instruments TMS 320VC5501 DSP upsampling to 24bit 192kHz
- Analogue filter: 2-Pole Dual Differential Bessel Double Virtual Earth Balanced
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (±0.1dB) *
- Output level (unbalanced): 2.1V rms
- Output level (balanced): 4.2V rms (2.1V per phase)
- Digital input word widths supported: 16-24bit**
- Digital input sampling frequencies: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz ***
- Audio output upsampling: Fixed 24bit 192kHz
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 52 x 215 x 191mm (2.0 x 8.6 x 7.6”)
- Weight: 1.2kg/2.6lbs
* Steep filter disabled, **16bit for USB, ***48kHz for USB
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.