Cyrus 3i Integrated Amplifier & Cyrus PSX-R Power Supply
These Cyrus 3i Integrated Amplifier & Cyrus PSX-R Power Supply have come to us via part exchange and come with a 6 month warranty.
They have been tested and are in full working order.
These items are both in very good cosmetic condition apart from some light scratches on the top of the PSX-R (see images).
They come with their power cords and a remote control. These Cyrus 3i Integrated Amplifier & Cyrus PSX-R Power Supply do not include their original packaging but have been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
Cyrus 3i Integrated Amplifier
Cyrus IIIi features high grade SMD components throughout which assist in topology optimisation resulting in shorter signal paths. This is highly desirable in a quality audio amplifier in helping reduce a multitude of complex distortions and adverse interaction with the environment.
A major design mandate of the amplifier was the total symmetry of the design. This has been substantially achieved throughout the phono, line and the power amplifier sections. The true symmetry is particularly important in the power amplifier stage, that handles high signal currents, to provide stable image and accurate localisation cues.
A sophisticated 180VA toroidal power transformer forms the essential part of the Cyrus IIIi advanced linear Power supply system. The zero-mechanical-noise core design of this transformer ensures high performance within an unusually wide AC mains voltage. The patented slit-foil reservoir capacitors dispel circulating eddy currents in the foil reducing the ESR as well as substantially increasing the effective power supply bandwidth as seen by the amplifiers.
The MM Phono input stage is in the form of a versatile & unique reversible plug-in module which is easily converted to an additional line level input making a total of 6, excluding tape. Cyrus IIIi has a unique calibration memory that can be programmed to memorise a volume offset for all inputs, with reference to the CD input. This ensures that the volume level is maintained when switching between different inputs.
The PSX-R provides new depth and detail to the sound output of most Cyrus products by separating the processes within the machine. Low noise high gain amplifiers connected in a propriety design filter out any unwanted noise and provide remarkable benefits in sound quality. These improvements in sound quality are sure to make any audiophile smile.
A stable, strong and separated power supply can provide huge sound quality benefits for a hi-fi system.
By powering part of the workings of a Cyrus unit, the PSX-R lessens the strain on its internal power supply. This separation of power makes the unit work more efficiently, and creates a stronger and more detailed sound.
A fully regulated 300W DC power supply, the PSX-R uses intelligent connectivity which automatically adjusts its output parameters to suit the partnering Cyrus component.
Connection to a partnering Cyrus unit is made through a high quality XLR cable. In all instances this audiophile power supply can be added into the system without any changes to the existing components.
Cyrus 3i Pre Amp
- Line inputs: 5 or 6 + Tape
- Phono inputs: MM (convertible to line)
- Outputs: Loudspeakers, Tape-out, Preamp-out
- Power Supply: 180VA Toroidal transformer with 5 regulated rails
- External: Highly regulated PSX-R upgradeable
- Communications: MC-BUS System BUS
- Remote Control: Full function remote control facility
- Continuous Power: 50W/CH (both driven into 8 Ohms) 70W/CH (both driven into 4 Ohms)
- With PSX-R: 57W/CH (both driven into 8 Ohms) 90W/CH (both driven into 4 Ohms)
- Current: 30 Amps peak to peak
- Distortion: 0.005%, 1kHz (into 8 Ohms) 0.007%, 1kHz (into 4 Ohms)
- Frequency Response: -3 dB, 4.5Hz and 80kHz
- Damping Factor: 100
- Slew rate: 700V/mS (input filter bypassed)
- Sensitivity (50W): MM: 2.75mV Line: 200mV
- Input impedance: 50kOhm (RCA), 47kOhm (PH)
- Output voltage: 200mV (Tape out), 380mV (Pre out)
- S/N Ratio: MM: 83dBA (ref. 5mV) Line: 107dBA (ref. 500mV)
- Channel Balance: +/-0.2dB (0dB to -63dB)
- Volume control accuracy: +/-0.1dB (0dB to -63dB)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 73 x 215 x 360 (mm)
- Weight: 4.6kg
- Finish: Black
- +/-35.5 VDC for stereo power and integrated amplifiers
- +/-18-30 VDC for mono-bloc power and other amplifiers
- +/-21 VDC for low power applications
- Power: 300VA toroidal transformer
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 73 x 215 x 360 mm
- Weight: 7kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.