Cyrus Two Integrated Amplifier & PSX Power Supply
This Cyrus Two Integrated Amplifier & PSX Power Supply have come to us via a part exchange and come with a 6 month warranty.
They have been tested and are in full working order.
Both items are in good to average cosmetic condition as they have some marks on them.
They come with the power leads. This Cyrus Two Integrated Amplifier & PSX Power Supply do not include original packaging but have been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
The Cyrus Two set the standard for ultimate audiophile amplification. Designed to eliminate the extraneous aberrations caused by non-essential circuitry, the straight line Cyrus Two was the integrated amplifier for the purist.
Amplification power is commonly defined in watts rating. In order to boast elevated specifications, amplifier manufacturers, in an increasing battle over specs, pushed their wattage ratings upwards at the expense of poor current delivery.
The Cyrus engineers defined high current swing capability as being the most important criteria in amplifier design. This is due to the reactive nature of loudspeakers requiring high currents rather than current-starved wattage. Being able to deliver currents demanded by the loudspeaker readily ensures true reproduction of the complex musical signal. At 50 Watts per channel, the Cyrus Two can swing a substantial current of 60 Amps peak to peak.
The Cyrus Two incorporates a truly refined moving coil phono stage with excellent noise figures and minimal hysteresis, designed to work esoteric cartridges often costing many times as much as the amplifier. The direct CD input of the Cyrus Two eliminates unnecessary components that would otherwise interfere with the fidelity of compact disc reproduction.
But it does not stop there, for music lovers demanding even greater power, the Cyrus Two can be upgraded with the addition of the Cyrus PSX outboard power supply.
- Continuous power: 50W/CH (both driven into 8 Ohms) 80W/CH (both driven into 4 Ohms)
- Continuous power (with PSX connected): 70W/CH (both driven into 8 Ohms) 125W/CH (both driven into 4 Ohms)
- Distortion: (1kHz) 0.003%, 1kHz (into 8 Ohms) 0.004%, 1kHz (into 4 Ohms)
- Frequency response (line input): -3 dB, 1Hz and 50kHz
- Frequency response (phono RIAA): 20Hz – 20kHz ± 0.2dB
- Damping factor: 100
- Slew rate: 10
- Sensitivity (reference 1W output): MM: 0.3mV, MC: 0.02mV, Line: 50mV
- Input impedance: 14k (RCA), 47k (MM), 100k (MC)
- Maximum output voltage: 11V (Tape out)
- S/N Ratio (reference 1W output) – MM: 84dBA MC: 75dBA Line: 86dBA
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 85mm x 215mm x 345mm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.