Denon PMA-520AE Integrated Amplifier
This Denon PMA-520AE Integrated Amplifier has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 6 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The item is in average cosmetic condition with some marks (please see photos).
It comes with the original packaging.
The PMA-520AE integrated amplifier features a High-Current Single-Push-Pull circuitry to achieve both strength and detail in music playback, which is Denons focus for its pure audio amplifiers. The relay switch used for CD and Phono input contains an inert gas to prevent the occurrence of noise that can negatively affect the signal. In addition, durable parts strictly selected for their contribution to sound quality, such as the large-capacity block capacitor for the power supply circuit, high-quality sound carbon resistors, and high-quality sound capacitors, are also used. Each individual part employed in configuring the circuits reflects this emphasis on high fidelity.
- 70 W x 2 ch (4 ohms)
- High Current (HC) Single-Push-Pull Circuit
- Wide dynamic range, supporting high-grade audio sources
- Main transformer with separate power supplies
- Micro-processor stop mode
- Vibration-resistant design with Direct Mechanical Ground Construction
- European sound-tuned
- Phono Equalizer Amp (MM)
- Aluminium front panel
- Output power 8 Ohm (20 Hz - 20 kHz, T.H.D. 0.07%): 45 W
- Output power 4 Ohm (1 kHz, T.H.D. 0.7%): 70 W
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.02 %
- Input Sensitivity: MM: 2.5 mV / 47 kohm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: MM/MC 84 dB / -
- Input Sensitivity: High level 110 mV / 30 kohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: High level 105dB
- Treble Control: ± 8 dB at 10 kHz
- Bass Control: ± 8 dB at 100 Hz
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in mm: 434 x 308 x 121
- Weight in kg: 6.8
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.