Denon TU-260L AM/FM Stereo Tuner
This Denon TU-260L AM/FM Stereo Tuner has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 3 month warranty.
It has been tested and is fully working.
The item is in good to average cosmetic condition as it some light scratches on the top of the item (please see photos).
This Denon TU-260L AM/FM Stereo Tuner comes in its original box with the power lead included only.
The TU-260L builds on the success of a long line of affordable easy to use tuners by Denon. It offers a host of features including FM/MW/LW bands, 40 station preset memory, high legibility fluorescent display, auto/manual tuning, RDS (radio data system) and radio text. It is an ideal and reliable solution for hi-fi, background music and radio monitoring applications.
- AM receiving range 522kHz - 1611kHz
- FM receiving range 87.5MHz - 108.00MHz
- FM frequency response 20Hz - 15kHz +0.5, -1.0dB
- Signal to noise ratio FM mono 82dB (IHF)
- Signal to noise ratio FM stereo 76dB (IHF)
- Total harmonic distortion mono 0.5%
- Total harmonic distortion stereo 0.8%
- AM sensitivity 18V
- FM sensitivity 0.9V
- FM stereo separation 40dB @1kHz
- AM RF connector loop antenna
- FM RF connector coaxial
- Output connector phono
- Power requirements 230V AC
- Dimensions 434mm W x 239mm D x 75mm H
- Weight 2.5kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.