Denon TU 260L Tuner
This Denon TU 260L Tuner has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 3 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The item is in good cosmetic condition, apart from a few minor marks (please see images).
This Denon TU 260L Tuner comes in the original packaging, with power cord included.
The TU-260L builds on the success of a long line of affordable easy to use tuners by Denon. It offers a host of features including FM/MW/LW bands, 40 station preset memory, high legibility fluorescent display, auto/manual tuning, RDS (radio data system) and radio text. It is an ideal and reliable solution for hi-fi, background music and radio monitoring applications.
- AM receiving range 522kHz - 1611kHz
- FM receiving range 87.5MHz - 108.00MHz
- FM frequency response 20Hz - 15kHz +0.5, -1.0dB
- Signal to noise ratio FM mono 82dB (IHF)
- Signal to noise ratio FM stereo 76dB (IHF)
- Total harmonic distortion mono 0.5%
- Total harmonic distortion stereo 0.8%
- AM sensitivity 18V
- FM sensitivity 0.9V
- FM stereo separation 40dB @1kHz
- AM RF connector loop antenna
- FM RF connector coaxial
- Output connector phono
- Power requirements 230V AC
- Dimensions 434mm W x 239mm D x 75mm H
- Weight 2.5kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.