Lehmann Audio Linear D Headphone Amplifier
This Lehmann Audio Linear D Headphone Amplifier has come to us via a part exchange with a 6 month warranty.
The item has been tested and in full working order
It is in good cosmetic condition
This Lehmann Audio Linear D Headphone Amplifier comes in its original box and packaging with a power cord and manual included.
The Linear D mk II is the perfect complement to streamers and CD players. It recognises digital signals, automatically selects the optimal input and needs no input selector. The Sabre DAC from ESS on the quad-layer circuit board, which has been optimised against HF interference, offers both digital S/PDIF and Toslink inputs.
Low-loss mica capacitors on the mainboard and in the converter analogue filter as well as ultra fast amplifier stages on the converter board guarantee reference quality. The thoroughly revised analogue board in Low-Z Copper provides as yet unheard-of dynamics. Owing to three settings the Linear D mk II adapts to the most diverse headphone-source combinations, and with one analogue and two digital inputs it also delivers a breathtakingly expressive performance as a streaming preamp on active loudspeakers.
The Linear D mk II makes people happy who want to enjoy music in an intense and pristine way and brings together those who share musical enjoyment: two parallel outputs on the discrete class A solid-state output stages powerfully feed two headphones of equal impedance without compromising the listening experience. SSC absorber feet decouple the Linear D mk II from its base and provide calmness. So the Linear D mk II sounds even more sculptural now: with lush, yet never ostentatious lows, delicate resolution and zero-gravity elegance over the entire frequency range.
Turn the massive, damped potentiometer of the Linear D mk II. Rediscover your analogue and digital musical treasures!
- Input impedance: 47 kOhms
- Maximum gain: 0 dB, 10 dB, 18 dB, 20 dB selectable via DIP switches
- Frequency response: 10 Hz (-0.3 dB) to 35 kHz (-1 dB)
- Signal to noise ratio: > 100 dB at gain 0 dB
- THD: < 0.001 % at 6 mW/300 Ohms
- Channel separation: > 80 dB at 10 kHz
- Output power:
- 400 mW/60 Ohms
- 200 mW/300 Ohms
- Output impedance:
- pre-out 50 Ohms
- phones out 5 Ohms
- Connectors audio:
- Neutrik headphone jacks with gold plated contacts
- 1 x pre-out
- 2 x phones out
- gold plated RCA sockets with teflon insulation
- Power consumption: 15 W through internal, regulated power supply
- Special feature:
- analogue board in Low-Z Copper
- vibration-absorbing SSC feet
- Outer dimensions W x D x H: 110 mm x 280 mm x 44 mm (4.3 x 11 x 2 in.)
- Weight: 1.5 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.