Linn Sondek LP12 Transcription Turntable
This Linn Sondek LP12 Transcription Turntable has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 6 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The turntable is in very good cosmetic condition (please see photos).
It comes fitted with a LINN ITTOK LV2 Tonarm and a LINN KARMA Cartridge. It also comes with spare belts and parts including 2x SONY VL-32G Needles, phono stage Hart Linsley Hood 1450 Series RIAA pickup pre-amplifiers and manuals included. It has a trampoline base modification/upgrade.
This Linn Sondek LP12 Transcription Turntable does not include original packaging but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
Serial Number: 53407
- Extremely low-noise patented main bearing
- Perfectly balanced high inertia platter
- Strong, solid kiln-dried wood plinth
- Heavy gauge non-magnetic, brushed satin, stainless steel plate
- Highly efficient 3 point spring damped suspension
- 24-pole precision synchronous low noise, high torque motor
- Precision pulley and Neoprene flat belt
- 33rpm + 45rpm
- Introduced 1984
- Type Belt drive analogue turntable with 3-point suspension
- Platter 2 pieces, made of non-magnetic Mazak 8 / Production tolerance 0.025 mm, optimal weight distribution
- Platter mat Felt
- Main bearing 1-Point bearing, mirror finish, oil bath
- Suspension 3-Point-Subchassis, 3 adjustable precision springs
- Motor High torque 24-Pol-Synchronous motor, fully screened and mechanically decoupled from main bearing
- Drive Neoprene flat belt, concentric precision
pulley (0.01 mm)
- Speed accuracy 0.03%
- Speeds 33 rpm, 45 rpm
- Power consumption 13W
- Dimensions H 140 mm x W 445 mm x D 356 mm H 5.5 inches x W 17.5 inches x D 14 inches
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.