Linn Sondek LP12 Transcription Turntable
This Linn Sondek LP12 Transcription Turntable has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 6 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The turntable is in good cosmetic condition (please see images).
This Linn Sondek LP12 Transcription Turntable comes with attached power and phono leads, needle, belt and spare needle included. The tonearm is Acos Lustre GST 1 an it has an unbranded cartridge fitted.
Please note that this item does not include original packaging, but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
The Linn SONDEK LP12 reference transcription turntable has been setting the standards by which others are judged for over 30 years. Each component of the SONDEK LP12 has been painstakingly developed to optimise information retrieval, because information lost at the source is lost forever, regardless of the amplifier or loudspeaker quality. Linn is involved in every stage of the record and playback process. We can therefore check the signal at each step of the hi-fi chain, which is why we know what makes the SONDEK LP12 a very special turntable: its perfect speed accuracy at 33rpm and 45rpm, its immunity against acoustical feedback, its low noise main bearing with mirror finish, and our legendary precision manufacturing, all of which ensure the pitch accurate faithful reproduction of the original source.
- Extremely low-noise patented main bearing
- Perfectly balanced high inertia platter
- Strong, solid kiln-dried wood plinth
- Heavy gauge non-magnetic, brushed satin, stainless steel plate
- Highly efficient 3 point spring damped suspension
- 24-pole precision synchronous low noise, high torque motor
- Precision pulley and Neoprene flat belt
- 33rpm + 45rpm
- Introduced 1972
- Type Belt drive analogue turntable with 3-point suspension
- Platter 2 pieces, made of non-magnetic Mazak 8 / Production tolerance 0.025 mm, optimal weight distribution
- Platter mat Felt
- Main bearing 1-Point bearing, mirror finish, oil bath
- Suspension 3-Point-Subchassis, 3 adjustable precision springs
- Motor High torque 24-Pol-Synchronous motor, fully screened and mechanically decoupled from main bearing
- Drive Neoprene flat belt, concentric precision
pulley (0.01 mm)
- Power supply Lingo, a direct coupled two speed (33.3 rpm and 45 rpm) outboard power supply
- Speed accuracy 0.03%
- Speeds 33 rpm, 45 rpm
- Power consumption 13W
- Dimensions H 140 mm x W 445 mm x D 356 mm H 5.5 inches x W 17.5 inches x D 14 inches
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.