Meridan 507 24-Bit CD Player
This Meridan 507 24-Bit CD Player has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 6 month warranty.
The item has been tested and is in full working order.
It is in good cosmetic condition (please see images).
This Meridan 507 24-Bit CD Player comes with power cord, manual and remote control included. Please note that it does not include original packaging but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
The 507 Compact Disc Player combines Meridians extensive experience of producing audiophile compact disc players with their experience in applying state-of-the-art digital signal processing techniques to audio equipment, resulting in an outstanding compact disc player that takes full advantage of the capabilities of compact disc.
The 507 uses a precision CD-ROM drive, with the data read asynchronously and then triple buffered to isolate output timing from the mechanics of the drive. The data is also dejittered using very precise master oscillators to give a clear, open, authoritative sound. The digital signal is decoded using the latest 192kHz 24-bit dual-differential Delta Sigma digital-to-analogue converter, combined with a discrete class A output for superlative audio performance.
- THD: Less than -93dBFS.
- Noise: Less than -93dBFS.
- Mechanism: Three-beam laser.
- Conversion: Dual differential 24-bit Delta Sigma.
- Display: Eight character dot-matrix display for track and time. / Note: Index points are not supported.
- Finish: Black textured enamel and glass.
- Dimensions: 88mm x 321mm x 332mm (3.46" x 12.64" x 13.07").
- Weight: 6.4kg (14lbs).
- Analogue: 2V fixed, class A.
- Digital: co-axial, optical.
- Two 5 pin 240° DIN sockets.
- Full RS232 control and status for
- custom integration and automation.
- Power: Universal supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 25W
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.