Moon by Simaudio 430HA/D Headphone Amplifier
- Inputs include 1 balanced on XLR’s, 2 single-ended on RCA’s and 1 single-ended on 1/8” jack located on the front panel.
- Outputs include a pair of 3-pin XLR and one 4-Pin XLR located on the front panel behind a sliding window, a ¼” TRS jack, as well as both fixed and variable single-ended line-level RCA stereo pairs.
- Four (4) stages of our own M-LoVo (MOON Low Voltage) DC regulation circuit to significantly lower the noise floor.
- M-eVOL2 volume control with 530 steps and channel matching of 0.1dB.
- Optional fully asynchronous DAC with four (4) digital inputs (S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 1 & USB x 1) allowing for use with any virtual digital source; Supports DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 (USB input only); Supports PCM up to 24-bit/192kHz (all inputs) and 32-bit/384kHz (USB input only).
- Output power per channel @ 600 / 300 / 50ohms: 667mW / 1.33W / 8W
- Headphone Impedance: 20 - 600ohms
- Frequency Response (audible): 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.1dB
- Frequency Response (full range): 5Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
- THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted): 0.005%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.005%
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 120dB
- Crosstalk: 110dB
- Input / Output impedance: 22Kohms / 1.25ohms
- Shipping weight: 22 lb / 9.5 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 16.9 x 3.5 x 13.8 in / 42.9 x 8.9 x 35.1 cm
This Moon by Simaudio 430HA/D Headphone Amplifier comes with a 6 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The Headphone Amplifier is in very good cosmetic condition (please sede images).
This Moon by Simaudio 430HA/D comes in its original box and packaging with a power cable, manual, remote control, headphone cable and headphone jack only.