NAD C268 Stereo Power Amplifier
This NAD C268 Stereo Power Amplifier has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 3 month warranty.
The item has been tested and are in full working order.
It is in good cosmetic condition (please see images).
This NAD C268 comes in the original box and packaging, with power cord and manual included.
A remarkably affordable stereo amplifier, the NAD C 268 has features and technology unmatched by other amplifiers in its class. Designed for multiple stereo setups, the C 268 can be used in a variety of scenarios, including traditional stacks with a preamplifier or for bi-amping your favourite loudspeakers. The NAD C 268 is even bridgeable, seamlessly transforming its bountiful output from 80 x 2 to an outstanding 300 watts. Although the C 268 may appear to be a straightforward power amplifier, this Classic Series amp is brimming with rich features that will elevate your system.
- Continuous output power into 8 and 4 Ohms(Stereo mode): 80W (ref. 20 Hz-20 kHz at rated THD, both channels driven)
- Continuous output power into 8 Ohms (Bridge mode): 300W (ref. 20 Hz – 20 kHz at THD 0.03%)
- THD (20 Hz – 20 kHz): <0.03 % (250 mW to 80 W, 8 Ohms and 4 Ohms)
- IHF dynamic power (Stereo mode, at 1 kHz 1 % THD) 8 Ohms: 120W
- 4 Ohms: 200W
- 2 Ohms: 250W
- Damping Factor>: 100 (ref. 8 ohms 20 Hz – 20 kHz)Input
- Sensitivity (for 80 W in 8 Ohms): 750mV/50kohms
- Frequency Response: ±0.3 dB (20 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Standby power: <0.5W
- Unit Dimension (WxHxD) – Gross: 435 x 100 x 390 mm
- Net weight: 7.3 kg (16.1 lbs)
- Shipping weight: 8.7 kg (19.2 lbs)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.