NAD C268 Stereo Power Amplifier
This NAD C268 Stereo Power Amplifier has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 6 month warranty.
The item has been tested and are in full working order.
It is in good cosmetic condition, apart from a few minor marks to the top (please see images).
This NAD C268 comes in the original box and packaging, with power cord and quick set up guide included.
A remarkably affordable stereo amplifier, the NAD C 268 has features and technology unmatched by other amplifiers in its class. Designed for multiple stereo setups, the C 268 can be used in a variety of scenarios, including traditional stacks with a preamplifier or for bi-amping your favourite loudspeakers. The NAD C 268 is even bridgeable, seamlessly transforming its bountiful output from 80 x 2 to an outstanding 300 watts. Although the C 268 may appear to be a straightforward power amplifier, this Classic Series amp is brimming with rich features that will elevate your system.
- Continuous output power into 8 and 4 Ohms(Stereo mode): 80W (ref. 20 Hz-20 kHz at rated THD, both channels driven)
- Continuous output power into 8 Ohms (Bridge mode): 300W (ref. 20 Hz – 20 kHz at THD 0.03%)
- THD (20 Hz – 20 kHz): <0.03 % (250 mW to 80 W, 8 Ohms and 4 Ohms)
- IHF dynamic power (Stereo mode, at 1 kHz 1 % THD) 8 Ohms: 120W
- 4 Ohms: 200W
- 2 Ohms: 250W
- Damping Factor>: 100 (ref. 8 ohms 20 Hz – 20 kHz)Input
- Sensitivity (for 80 W in 8 Ohms): 750mV/50kohms
- Frequency Response: ±0.3 dB (20 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Standby power: <0.5W
- Unit Dimension (WxHxD) – Gross: 435 x 100 x 390 mm
- Net weight: 7.3 kg (16.1 lbs)
- Shipping weight: 8.7 kg (19.2 lbs)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.