NAD D3020 Hybrid Digital Amplifier
This NAD D3020 Hybrid Digital Amplifier has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 6 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The item is in good cosmetic condition (please see images)
The NAD D3020 Hybrid Digital Amplifier comes with a power cord and remote control (requires new batteries). Please note this does not come in its original box and packaging but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
The original NAD 3020 stereo amplifier introduced an entire generation of music lovers to true high-fidelity sound. It was the 1970s, and over a million people rediscovered their music when they placed the NAD 3020 between their turntable and their loudspeakers. The powerful yet unassuming 3020 wowed listeners with its big, warm and detailed sound. To honour this legendary amplifier, NAD released the D 3020 to coincide with NADs 40th anniversary. Picking up the torch once held by its predecessor, the D 3020 encompasses all that made the 3020 great, while still embracing the innovative technologies of today. Featuring inputs for both digital and analogue sources, the D 3020 is incredibly adaptable when it comes to integrating with ones home audio system. Thanks to its Bluetooth capability, the D 3020 can stream music from any mobile devices. Delivering a performance that is both expansive and immersive, the D 3020 ensures that you hear your favourite tracks in the best audio quality possible.
- 30 watts x 2 into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.005% THD
- Compact, low-profile design; vertical or horizontal orientation for placement flexibility
- Built-in 24-bit/96kHz digital-to-analog converter
- Asynchronous USB input for playback of high-resolution digital music files from a connected computer (up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution)
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity for streaming music from compatible smartphones, tablets, and computers
- AptX encoding provide high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- 1 pair of analog stereo (RCA) inputs
- Miniplug analog input for connecting an iPod or other portable player
- Standard Toslink optical digital input
- Coaxial digital input
- Stereo binding-post speaker terminals
- Dedicated mono mini (3.5mm) output for powered subwoofer
- Built-in headphone amplifier with 3.5mm minijack output
- 12-volt trigger input
- Dimensions: 2-5/16"W x 7-3/8"H x 8-5/8"D (standing vertically)
- Weight: 3.05 lbs.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.