Pro-ject RPM1 Carbon Belt Drive Turntable
This Pro-ject RPM1 Carbon Belt Drive Turntable has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 3 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The item is in good cosmetic condition with one crack on the main body near where the motor sits (please see photos).
It comes with a Ortofon 2M Red MM Cartridge (no stylus), power supply and manual. The stylus is not included. This Pro-ject RPM1 Carbon Belt Drive Turntable does not include original packaging but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
RPM-1 Carbon utilises a lot of innovations and enhancements: A low resonance chassis holds a newly designed inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball for further reduced rumble. An outboard 15V AC motor is smoothly driven using an ultra-precision AC generator with DC power supply for further enhanced speed stability. A completely new designed S-shaped tonearm tube is made from carbon fibre, aluminium and resin. Using a complex 3-step process with heat treatment and 100bar pressure, arm tube rigidity is strenghtened, internal damping is maximized and resonances are reduced to a minimum. This makes the tonearm also suitable for MC cartridges. Additional features are a new magnetic antiskating mechanism and a TPE-damped counterweight. All ingredients add up to a miracle in sound for the price and ultra-stylish look!
- Precision belt drive using synchronous motor
- Ultra-precision DC-driven AC generator motor power
- Inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball
- Platter made from MDF using felt mat
- 8,6 S-shaped tonearm made from carbon, aluminium, resin utilising special heat and pressure treatments
- Magnetic antiskating
- Counterweight with TPE damping
- Speed: 33, 45 (manual speed change)
- Drive principle: Belt drive
- Platter: 300 mm MDF
- Mains bearing: Stainless steel axle with ceramic ball
- Wow & flutter: 33: +/- 0.27% I 45: +/- 0.1%
- Speed drift: 33: +/- 0.14% I 45: +/- 0.13%
- Signal to noise: - 71dB
- Tonearm: 8.6" carbon; aluminium and resin
- Effective arm length: 218.5 mm
- Effective arm mass: 13.5 g
- Overhang: 22 mm
- Tracking force: 0 - 25mN
- Power connection: 110/240 Volt - 50 or 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 5 watt max / < 0,5 watt standby
- Dimensions: 380 x 110 x 350mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 3.8 kg net
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.