QTX KAD-2 Digital Stereo Amplifier
The QTX KAD-2 Digital Stereo Amplifier is an affordable compact multi-purpose amplifier, suitable for use at home to control multi-media equipment such as CD, DVD and MP3 players. It also has two microphone inputs for Karaoke use.
This compact digital amplifier has four selectable inputs, two microphone inputs and is capable of delivering up to 55W max. per side. Mic volume, tone and echo effects are adjustable through rotary controls. Master Volume, Treble and Bass rotaries control tone and overall output. A multi-purpose amplifier suitable for both domestic and commercial use.
Here we have the QTX KAD-2 Digital Stereo Amplifier in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing QTX KAD-2 Digital Stereo Amplifier with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- Efficient Class D digital amplifier
- A high output power of 55W max. per side
- 3.5mm stereo line input on the front panel
- 3 stereo line inputs on RCA
- 2 x 6.3mm microphone inputs
- Spring clip speaker output terminals
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Output impedance: 4 - 8 Ohms
- Input sensitivity: line380mV
- Input sensitivity: mic (unbalanced)15mV
- Output power: 8 Ohms2 x 25W rms / 2 x 40W max. (EIAJ Standard @ 1kHz 10% THD)
- Output power: 4 Ohms2 x 35W rms / 2 x 55W max. (EIAJ Standard @ 1kHz 10% THD)
- Finish: Black
- Dimensions: 200 x 200 x 65mm
- Weight: 1.6kg