QTX KAD-2BT Digital Stereo Amplifier with Bluetooth
The QTX KAD-2BT Digital Stereo Amplifier with Bluetooth is an affordable compact multi-purpose amplifier, suitable for home and business use with two microphone inputs.
This compact digital amplifier has three selectable stereo inputs, two microphone inputs and is capable of delivering up to 55W max. per side. Mic volume, tone and echo effects are adjustable through rotary controls. Master Volume, Treble and Bass rotaries control tone and overall output. This amp also features built-in media player, Bluetooth connectivity and FM receiver. A multi-functional amplifier suitable for both domestic and commercial use.
- Efficient Class D digital amplifier
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Built-in media player with USB and SD card inputs and FM receiver
- A high output power of 55W max. per side
- 3.5mm stereo line input on the front panel
- 2 stereo line inputs on RCA
- 2 x 6.3mm microphone inputs
- Spring clip speaker output terminals
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Output impedance: 4 - 8 Ohms
- Input sensitivity: line380mV
- Input sensitivity: mic (unbalanced)15mV
- Output power: 8 Ohms2 x 25W rms / 2 x 40W max. (EIAJ Standard @ 1kHz 10% THD)
- Output power: 4 Ohms2 x 35W rms / 2 x 55W max. (EIAJ Standard @ 1kHz 10% THD)
- Finish: Black
- Dimensions: 200 x 200 x 65mm
- Weight: 1.6kg
I received my amp well packaged and very quickly and was quite pleased with price. As a class D with Bluetooth it ticks all the boxes, I am using it with a pair of Mission bookshelfs and while not hi-fi, it has good tone and ideal for AV. Not sure it would be powerful enough for a room full of people but the mic input may appeal to many. I feel the SD card port is superfluous but the USB is useful. Very pleased with purchase and good service. Looking at the website for more toys to buy.