Quad 606 Amplifier
This Quad 606 Amplifier has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 1 year warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The amp is in good to average cosmetic condition as it does have a few marks and has some paint spots on it (please see photos).
It comes with the power lead and the manual.
The Quad 606 is a two-channel power amplifier designed for high quality sound reproduction when used with a Quad 66 control unit or other source.
While Quad high fidelity equipment is designed to reproduce music at realistic levels, there is a world of difference between the sound pressure levels produced by a string quartet and a heavy metal group.
Please be aware that very high sound pressure levels will also cause severe annoyance to neighbours.
- Power output: 140 watts per channel into 8 ohms (stereo)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.03%
- Input sensitivity: 0.5V
- Signal to noise ratio: 105dB
- Speaker load impedance: 4 ohms (minimum)
- Dimensions: 321 x 140 x 238mm
- Weight: 12kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.