Sansui SR-222 MKII Turntable
This Sansui SR-222 MKII Turntable has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 3 month warranty.
This item has been tested and is in full working order, however the drive belt and the stylus will need replacing.
It is in average cosmetic condition, as there are minor marks all round and some small scratches to the lid. The lifting arm is snapped off by the needle and the arm clamp is snapped (please see images).
This Sansui SR-222 MKII comes with attached power cord included. Please note that it does not include original packaging, but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
By combining not just one or two but a wholly balanced team of original Sansui technical achievements in the SR-222, despite its modest price, competes with even some of the most expensive manuals on the market.
One-touch power/speed lever mechanism
Tripod motor suspension system
Diamond-cut Die-cast aluminium platter
Sensitive S-shaped or straight pipe tonearm with acoustic absorbent damping
Slimline cabinet with particle board construction
- Type: two-speed, belt-driven
- Speeds: 33 and 45rpm
- Platter: 300mm (mkI,II), 308mm (mkIV,V) aluminium alloy die-cast
- Motor: 4-pole synchronous
- Wow and flutter: less than 0.07% (mkI,II), 0.03% (mkIV,V)
- Rumble: 60dB (mkI,II), 68dB (mkIV), 72dB (mkV)
- Tonearm: statically balanced, s-shaped arm (mkI,II), straight arm (mkIV,V)
- Dimensions: 452 x 139 x 370mm (mkI,II), 490 x 175 x 385mm (mkIV), 430 x 161 x 390mm (mkV)
- Weight: 6.0kg (mkI,II), 7.4kg (mkIV), 8.3kg (mkV)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.