Sony UDA-1 USB DAC Amp
This Sony UDA-1 USB DAC Amp has come to us via part exchange and comes with a 3 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
This item is in very good cosmetic condition with just some minor marks on the sides.
It comes with the power cable - it does NOT include the remote control. This Sony UDA-1 USB DAC Amp does not include its original packaging but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
- 20 watts x 2 into 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 10% THD
- built-in digital-to-analog converter decodes high-resolution digital music files, including DSD (up to 5.6448 MHz) and FLAC (up to 24-bit/192 kHz)
- compatible file formats: DSD (.dsf, .diff), WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC (Apple Lossless), MP3, AAC, WMA, ATRAC, (unprotected, 2-channel files for all formats)
- Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) restores high-frequency signals to compressed digital formats like MP3 for more natural, expansive sound (settings: On, Off, and Auto)
- asynchronous USB (Type B) input for connection to a computer (requires driver download)
- front-panel USB (Type A) input for connecting compatible smartphones, including an iPod or iPhone®
- frequency response: 10-100,000 Hz
- digital inputs: 1 optical, 1 coaxial
- 1 pair of stereo RCA inputs
- 1 pair of analog stereo outputs for connection to a separate amplifier
- binding-post speaker terminals
- full-sized (1/4") headphone jack
- detachable power cord
- remote control (not included)
- 8-3/4"W x 2-7/8"H x 11-15/16"D
- weight: 8.9 lbs.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.