Yamaha A-S701 Integrated Amplifier
This Yamaha A-S701 Natural Surround Sound Integrated Amplifier has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 6 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The item is in good cosmetic condition with one mark/scratch on the left side.
It comes with the remote (with 2 small chips on the left side), PSU, manual and the original packaging.
- ToP-ART (Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology) and high quality parts
- - I/O (input to output) Direct Symmetrical Design
- - ART (Anti-Resolution and Tough) Base
- - Custom-made power transformer / 12,000uF block capacitors / Aluminum-extruded heat sinks
- 160W x 2 (max), 100W x 2 (RMS) high power output
- CD Direct Amplification and Pure Direct
- Continuous Variable Loudness Control
- Gold-plated speaker terminals and RCA terminals
- Digital audio inputs for TV or Blu-ray Player
- Connection for YBA-11 Bluetooth Wireless Adapter
- Simple yet sophisticated design (aluminium front panel and knobs)
- Auto Power Standby
- Minimum RMS Output Power (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz): 100 W + 100 W (0.019% THD)
- Maximum Power (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% THD, for Europe): 160 W + 160 W
- High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms): 140/170/220/290 W
- Damping Factor: 240
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz-100 kHz +/-1.0 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz): 0.019% (50 W/8 ohms)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (CD): 99dB (input shorted, 200 mV)
- Audio In / Out: 8 / 2
- Digital Input: Yes (optical / coaxial)
- Subwoofer Out: Yes
- DC out: Yes
- Pure Direct: Yes
- ToP-ART: Yes
- Switchable CD Direct Amplification: Yes
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.5W
- Power Management (Auto Power Standby): Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 151 x 387 mm; 17-1/8 x 6 x 15-1/4
- Weight: 11.2 kg; 24.7 lbs.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.