Audac CENA506 Ceiling Speakers (x10)
- Peak power handling: 40 W
- Program power handling: 20 W
- RMS/AES power handling: 10 W
- Sound Pressure (Max. W/1m): @ 100 V 103 dB
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 93 dB
- Speaker type: Broadband
- Connection: SnapConnect™
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
Response (± 3 dB): 100 Hz - 15 kHz
Range (-10 dB): 80 Hz - 18 kHz
- Line Transformer Tappings:
1: 6 W / 1667 Ohms
2: 3 W / 3333 Ohms
- Dispersion Conical: 155°
- Connection: Screw terminal
- Drivers: 5” Full Range
- Cut-out measurement: 150 mm (Ø)
- Dimensions: 180 x 60 mm (Ø x D)
- Construction: ABS
- Front finish: borderless finely perforated steel grill
- Built-in depth: 57 mm
- Mounting: SpringFit™ mounting system
- Colour: White
- Operating temperature: -15 °C ~ 55 °C
- Weight: 0.66 kg
This set of 10 Audac CENA506 Ceiling Speakers come with a 3 month warranty.
They have been tested and are in full working order.
The speakers are in excellent cosmetic condition (please see images).
These Audac CENA506 Ceiling Speakers come in their original box and packaging, with installation instructions included only.
The unbeatable one. The CENA series are full-range ceiling speakers, designed to offer an unmatched solution for large scale public address projects. The SpringFit™ fixation offers the fastest possible installation time of any speaker available on the market, while the borderless grill design is absolutely unseen for any ceiling speaker in this segment. With the selection of high-quality cone materials, exceptional intelligibility and background music performance are guaranteed. The CENA Series are equipped with SnapConnect™, a faster, more reliable and safer choice for fixed installations, accepting solid and stranded wires with sections up to 4.0 mm².
The CENA506 features a 5” broadband driver with a continuous power handling of 10 Watt (RMS) and maximum power handling of 20 Watt. They are fitted by multi-tapping 100V line transformers with tappings for 6W and 3W.