Martin Logan SL3 Speakers (Pair)
- Frequency Response: 30–22,000 Hz ±3 dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20?400 watts per channel
- Horizontal Dispersion: 30°
- Vertical Dispersion: 48" (121.92cm) line source
- Sensitivity: 89 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance: 4 Ohms, 1.5 at 20kHz. Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency: 250 Hz at 12dB per octave
- High Frequency Transducer: 48" (121.92cm) CLS™ electrostatic transducer
- Low Frequency Transducer: 10" (25.4) high excursion, high rigidity cone with extended throw driver assembly, non-resonance chamber format
- Components: Custom-wound audio transformer, air core coils, polypropylene capacitors
- Audio Controls: Bass Control Switch: -3 dB from 40–150 Hz
- Inputs: 5-way bi-wire binding posts
- Weight: 65 lbs. (29.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 64" × 13" × 14" (162.6cm × 33cm × 35.6cm)
This pair of superb sounding Martin Logan SL3 Speakers come with a 6 month warranty.
They have been tested and are in full working order.
The speakers are in good cosmetic condition, apart from a few minor marks (please see images).
These Martin Logan SL3 Speakers come with power cables included only. Please note these do not come in their original boxes, but have been professionally packaged and will be delivered on a pallet to ensure safe delivery to your door.
Serial Numbers: SEHJ426 / SEHJ427