Monitor Audio Bronze 6 Floorstanding Speakers
This pair of superb sounding Monitor Audio Bronze 6 Floorstanding Speakers have come to us via a part exchange and come with a 6 month warranty.
They have been tested and are in full working order.
The speakers are in good cosmetic condition apart from a large dent on the top back corner of one speaker and some small marks to the bottom.
They come with the bridge plates and grills. This Monitor Audio Bronze 6 Floorstanding Speakers does not include original packaging but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
Its deceptively compact cabinet supports two 6.5" C-CAM bass drivers operating in tandem with a further 6.5" mid-range unit housed in a dedicated chamber.
In this way matching drivers tuned for different roles are able to develop a wonderfully uniform, tonally consistent sound-field involving seismic low bass and richly coherent mid-range detail, which rises in frequency to meet the illuminating resolution of our fabulous Bronze C-CAM tweeter.
Here is Bronze in tooth and claw, alive to its ambitious audiophile design precedents and equipped with a compelling mix of accuracy, scale and dynamics for the highest value music and home theatre audio.
- System Format: 2 1/2-Way
- Frequency Response: 34 Hz 30 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 90 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 114.8 dBA (pair)
- Power Handling (RMS): 150 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 40 150 W
- Cabinet Design: Bass section - Front/rear bass reflex with HiVe II Port technology. Sealed mid-range enclosure.
- Crossover Frequency: LF: -6dB @ 150 Hz, MF/HF: 2.5 kHz
- Drive Unit Complement: 2 x 61/2" C-CAM bass, 1 x 61/2" C-CAM bass mid-range driver, 1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D): 985 x 185 x 315 mm (383/4 x 75/16 x 123/8")
- Dimensions (Including Grille, Terminals, Plinths and Spikes (H x W x D)): 1033 x 235 x 350 mm (4011/16 x 91/4 x 133/4")
- Weight (each): 16.6 kg (36 lb 8 oz)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.