Monitor Audio Bronze BR2 Hi-Fi Speakers Walnut (Pair)
This pair of superb sounding Monitor Audio Bronze BR2 Hi-Fi Speakers (Walnut) have come to us via a part exchange and come with a 6 month warranty.
They have been tested and are in full working order.
The speakers are in very good cosmetic condition and both speakers has a light dent/mark on both the left and right sides.
They come with the manual and original packaging. The bridge clips are not included.
Improved crossover and driver designs combine to re-calibrate the capabilities of an acknowledged class champion, bringing greater dynamic expression, mid range clarity and lower distortion to lovers of music and film sound.
Loaded with a 6 1/2" MMP II bass driver and 1" C-CAM tweeter, the BR2s high quality cabinet mirrors the unobtrusive dimensions of the celebrated B2, and so is easy to position, even in smaller rooms. Compact in size, but equipped to reproduce sound of immense stature and detail, the BR2 represents a stunning advance from every angle.
- New C-CAM tweeter has greater sensitivity and response up to 30 kHz.
- New MMP II bass and mid-range drivers refined by FEA analysis.
- New crossovers for cleaner more precise signal transfer.
- Improved cabinet rigidity and stability.
- High-quality terminal panels blend easy access with high-end functionality.
- Frequency Response: 42 Hz - 30 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 90 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Power Handling (RMS): 100 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 30 - 100 W
- Cabinet Support: Front Ported Bass Reflex
- Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 6.5" MMP II Bass mid-range / 1 x 1" (25 mm) gold dome C-CAM tweeter
- External Dimensions (H x W x D): 350 x 185 x 250 mm (133/4 x 75/16 x 913/16 inch)
- Weight (each): 5.8 kg (12.8 lb)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.