Tannoy Revolution DC6-SE HiFi Speakers
This pair of excellent sounding Tannoy Revolution DC6-SE HiFi Speakers have come to us via a part exchange and come with a 6 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The item is in very good cosmetic condition with a few very minor marks.
They come with the grills. This pair of Tannoy Revolution DC6-SE HiFi Speakers do not include original packaging but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
Perfect for larger rooms where the Revolution DC4 don't quite fill the room. Revolution DC6 offer a dynamic blend of design and performance set to transform music and movie entertainment in todays homes.
A dynamic blend of design and performance set to transform music and movie entertainment in todays homes. Latest technologies, engineering principles and cabinet construction combine for a compact, sumptuous loudspeaker with the accuracy, scale and drama of much larger traditional designs. All three models and the dedicated subwoofer are hand finished in a choice of Light Oak or the darker Espresso veneer and equipped with comprehensive system connectivity for easy partnering with your home theatre electronics.
In two channel systems Revolution excels at pin-point imaging and revealing the finest of musical details. The WideBand Dual Concentric driver delivers genuine three-dimension imaging underpinned by low frequency extension that combines sheer visceral attack with the expressive tonal detailing required for woodwind and bass string instruments.
With multi-channel music and film soundtracks, Revolution delivers a huge soundstage backed by stunning transient impact and deep bass effects. The voice-matched dialogue speaker uses an identical driver configuration to preserve seamless surround integration and crisp, timbre-perfect voices irrespective of genre or volume.
A Real Solution
Whether you love music or movies, Beatles or Bach, drama or all-action adventure, Revolution delivers with passion and elegance in equal measure; opulent looks, powerful performance and ideally suited to the widest range of source formats from vinyl LP to DTS HD Master Audio.
Low loss laminated core inductors and audiophile-grade polypropylene capacitors are used exclusively throughout the Revolution range. This no-compromise approach ensures the best possible signal integrity to both the HF and LF sections of the Dual Concentric driver, enhancing the pin-sharp imaging and point-source musical integrity for which Tannoys Dual driver is famed.
- Recommended amplifier power (Watts RMS): 20 150
- Continuous power handling (Watts Peak RMS): 75
- Peak power handling (Watts): 300
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volts @ 1m): 88dB
- Nominal Impedance (Ohms): 8
- Frequency response (-6dB): 46Hz 35kHz
- Dispersion (degrees conical): 90
- Dual Concentric high frequency: 25mm (1") Titanium dome with Tulip WaveGuide
- Dual Concentric low frequency: 150mm (6") treated paper pulp cone with rubber surround, 44mm (1.75) edge wound voice coil.
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Crossover Type: Passive low loss 2nd order LF, 1st order HF
- Enclosure type: Rear ported
- Construction: 15mm particle board, internally cross-braced enclosure, 18mm MDF front baffle
- Dimensions (excl grille) H x W x D: 365 x 202 x 253mm (14.37 x 7.95 x 9.98)
- Volume - litres (cubic feet): 10.8L (0.381 cu. ft.)
- Weight: 6.8kg (15.0lbs)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.