Wharfdale Denton 85th Anniversary Limited Edition Speakers
These Wharfdale Denton 85th Anniversary Limited Edition Speakers have come to us via part exchange and comes with a 6 month warranty.
They have been tested and are in full working order.
These units are in excellent cosmetic condition.
They come with the manual and will come packaged in their original box and packaging.
Denton 85th Anniversary is a two-way speaker in the classic bookshelf tradition, beautifully hand veneered in Mahogany by Wharfedale cabinet makers with an inset front baffle and traditional Tungsten cloth grille.
Underneath the traditional exterior, however, the Denton 85th Anniversary is bang up to date and utilises a mixture of traditional and advanced technology. The bass unit features Wharfedales innovative woven Kevlar cone mounted on a rigid die-cast chassis, this combination delivering a rich, detailed bass/midrange output with superb dynamic performance. High frequencies are handled by a woven textile soft dome treble unit with high flux ferrite magnet, engineered for smooth, detailed HF extension.
These drive units are combined by a highly researched crossover that is near inaudible to the listener, resulting in a coherent, seamless musical output that is both thrilling and natural in its rendition of any source material.
- General Description: 2-way vented-box/standmount
- Enclosure Type: Bass reflex
- Transducer Complement: 2-way
- Bass Driver: 6.5"(165mm) black woven Kevlar cone
- Treble Driver: 1"(25mm) soft dome
- Sensitivity (2.0V @ 1m): 88dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-120W
- Peak SPL: 95dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 3.8 ohms
- Frequency Response(+/-3dB): 45Hz ~ 20kHz
- Bass Extension(-6dB): 40Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 3.1kHz
- Cabinet Volume: 13.5L
- Dimensions H x W x D: 340 x 240x (275+12) mm
- Net Weight: 9.0kg/pcs
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.