Cambridge Audio iD100
This Cambridge Audio ID100 has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 6 month warranty.
This item has been tested and is in full working order.
It is in good cosmetic condition (please see images).
This Cambridge Audio ID100 comes packed in the original box, with power supply, remote control and manual included.
Unlike ordinary iPod docks which at best enhance the iPods analogue audio output, the iD100 extracts much purer digital content from your iPod, iPhone or iPad bypassing the inbuilt analogue conversion circuits. By taking a digital signal, every last drop of detail is fed to an external DAC or AV Receiver where true audiophile quality digital to analogue conversion can take place.
- AES/EBU: Signal type - Balanced, Signal output level - 2V, Output impedance - 110 ohms, Connection - 3-pin XLR
- S/PDIF: Signal type - Unbalanced, Signal level - 500mV, Output impedance - 75 ohms, Connection - RCA / Phono
- VIDEO OUTPUT: Composite/S-Video/, Component via 3-position toggle switch
- PC SYNC INTERFACE: USB Type-B connection
- POWER ADAPTOR INPUT:: 12V DC, 2A
- EXTERNAL IR INPUT: Modulated RC5 via 3.5mm jack connection
- DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 108 x 46 x 128mm (4.3 x 1.8 x 5.0)
- WEIGHT: 0.47Kg (1.02lbs)lace.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.