Onkyo TX-SR706 AV Receiver
This Onkyo TX-SR706 AV Receiver has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 6 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The item is in good cosmetic condition and just has a couple of small but deep scratches on the top and side.
It comes with the power lead, setup mic, manual and the original box.
In the mid-range category, credibility is gained through exceptional performance and a high degree of functionality. Theres no better example of this than the THX Select2 Plus Certified TX-SR706 A/V receiver. With a certified amplification design and ability to process full high-definition audio and video, the TX-SR706 marks the boundary between cost effectiveness and high-end functionality. Look to some notable firsts at this level: (1) The ability to scale all sources, such as standard DVD, up to 1080p video with the industry recognized quality of Faroudja DCDi Cinema; (2) An efficient push-pull amplification design originally created for Onkyos high-end receivers; and (3) THX® Loudness Plus technology to maintain the impact of home theatre even at low volume. To cap off a remarkable home entertainment component, weve also included RIHD (Remote Interactive over HDMI) system control; advanced Audyssey room acoustic correction technologies; and the option of iPod connectivity.
- THX Select2 Plus Certified with THX Loudness Plus
- DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus Decoding
- HDMI to Support Deep Color, x.v. Color, LipSync, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD
- HDMI Audio and Video Processing (1080p; 4 Inputs and 1 Output)
- HDMI Video Upscaling up to 1080p with Faroudja DCDi Cinema
- RIHD (Remote Interactive over HDMI) for System Control
- HDTV-Capable HDMI Switching
- HDTV-Capable (to 720p/1080i) Component Video Switching (2 Inputs and 1 Output)
- Push-Pull Amplification Design with Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry
- 192 kHz/24-Bit Cirrus Logic DACs for All Channels
- Two TI 32-Bit DSP Chips for Advanced Processing
- Audyssey MultEQ to Correct Room Acoustic Problems and to Calibrate Speakers
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ for Loudness Correction
- Bi-Amping Capability for Music and Movie Surround Effects
- 160 W/Ch Minimum into 6 , 1 kHz, IEC (1 Channel Driven)
- DTS®-ES Discrete/Matrix, DTS® Neo:6, DTS® 96/24, Dolby® Digital EX®, Dolby® Pro Logic® IIx Decoding
- H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) Massive High Power Transformer
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- 6 Digital Inputs (3 Optical [1 Front]/3 Coaxial)
- Direct Mode
- A-Form Listening Mode Memory
- Optimum Gain Volume Circuitry
- Music Optimizer for Compressed Music Files
- Non-Scaling Configuration
- Tone Control (Bass/Treble) for Front L/R Channels
- Color-Coded 7.1-Multichannel Inputs and Pre Outs
- Independent Crossover Adjustment for F/C/S/SB (40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/200 Hz)
- Double Bass Function
- Powered Zone 2 and Zone 2 Line-Out for Playback in Another Room (Separate Source)
- Banana Plug-Compatible Speaker Posts
- A/V Synchronization Function (Up to 250 ms in 5 ms Steps)
- 40 FM/AM Radio Presets
- RDS (PS/RT/PTY/TP)
- 5 S-Video Inputs and 2 Outputs
- 5 A/V Inputs and 1 Output
- 2 Audio Inputs and 1 Output
- Phono Input
- RS232, IR (Input), and 12 V Trigger Connectivity
- Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
- Headphone Jack
- Aluminum Front Panel
- Newly Designed GUI for System Set-up
- Compatible with RI (Remote Interactive) Dock forthe iPod
- Newly Designed Preprogrammed RI (Remote Interactive) Remote Control with Mode-Key LEDs
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.