Esprit ELEV-8 Spin Bike BLACK/RED
The Esprit ELEV-8 Spin Bike is available in a stylish black and red finish. This exercise fitness bike is suitable for home use and once set up can be used whenever you feel the need to exercise. The ELEV-8 Spin Bike will give your legs a workout and really improve your general cardivascular fitness.
The bike is ideal for people who live in a big city and can't safely cycle on the roads and also for people who can't afford the ever increasing gym membership prices.
When you have your own exercise bike you can workout at a pace that suits you and with its design you'll be burning off calories and improving your fitness in no time at all. The bike features a 13kg flywheel and also an emergency stop system meaning you can exercise in confidence, while the handlebars and seat are both adjustable so you can adjust them to suit your needs and provide you with a realistic and comfortable cycling experience.
The ELEV-8 features 5 functions:
- Calories Burnt
So no matter what your goals are these functions will have you covered, whether you want to lose weight by burning calories, improve your stamina by increasing distance travelled or increase your top speed, this excerise bike will inform you of your progress.
Comes with a 1 year warranty!
- Fine tune your workout with a Step-less Resistance System
- Sturdy, robust and built to Last!
- Aluminium pedals with toe cage to keep your feet in place
- Water bottle and holder included
- 15KG balanced flywheel for a superior ride
- Chain driven mechanism
- Adjustable handbar
- Vertical and horizontal adjustable seat
- Comfortable, padded saddle that adjusts vertically and horizontally for a personalised fit.
- Ergonomic handlebar adjusts to angle of maximum comfort.
- Includes transport wheels for easy re-location.
- Product Dimensions: | 108 x 124 x 53cm
- Product Weight: | 28kg
- Product Boxed Weight: | 30kg
- Maximum User Weight: | 125kg
I have to give a low rating due to the significant damage to the bike when it arrived. This is a solid heavy bit of kit. Unfortunately there are bits of metal that are bent and buckled making assemply less than perfect, lots of scratches on the paintwork and the stickers/graphics pealing off in multiple places so the finish of the product is very poor in my case In terms of its functionality it is a good solid bike at the price and will be durable (assuming in my case the damage doesnt cause more issues). It looks like a more expensive bike and my disappointment is with the quality of the bike I recieved rather than the product itself. The computer/control panel is very basic and clunky by modern standards but again based against the cost, very acceptable.