Ion Mustang LP Black
Bring back that great feeling of cruising with your favourite tunes!
The Ion Mustang LP (Black) is a fantastic 4-in-1 music centre that has been styled upon the retro 1965 Ford Mustang.
The Mustang LP features a quiet belt-drive 3-speed turntable that will play every record in your collection and also records them to a USB stick. The unit has built-in speakers and an internal amplifier so you don't need any extra equipment. There's an Auxiliary input for connecting other devices and even a headphone jack for private listening. But what really sets Mustang LP apart from the crowd is its AM/FM tuning dial that looks just like the speedometer of the classic 1965 Mustang, right down to being flanked by round dials on either side. This unit delivers great music with unbeatable style. Just be careful not to exceed the speed limit!
- 4-in-1 retro music centre with Turntable, Radio, USB and Aux input
- 3-speed belt-drive turntable plays all your records
- Sensitive AM/FM tuner with "speedometer" look
- Records your albums onto USB stick
- Auxiliary input for connecting and playing other devices
- Built-in speakers and headphone jack for private listening
- Exclusive '65 Mustang styling makes you feel like you're cruisin' the open road
- Stereo audio outputs (RCA jacks) to connect to external speakers
- Available in Black or Red
- Mustang LP
- 45 RPM Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Speaker Output Power: 1.2W x2 (peak), 0.6W x2 (RMS)
- Output Level: 500mv @ 1 kHz
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 60 - 20,000 Hz
- Drive System: Belt-driven
- Cartridge Type: Ceramic stereo cartridge
- Recorded MP3 File Format: 128 kB/s, 44.1 kHz, 16 bit
- Supported USB Flash Drive File Types: MP3, WAV, WMA
- Power Input Voltage: 120V AC, 60 Hz (US/CA), 240V AC, 50 Hz (EU/UK)
- Power Consumption: 14W
- Dimensions: (width x depth x height) 13.5" x 14.8" x 4.1" / 342.9 x 375.9 x 104.1 mm
- Weight 7.7 lbs. / 3.5 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.