Ion Mustang Stereo
Here we have the Ion Mustang Stereo wireless stereo speaker. This brilliant stereo speaker from Ion not only sports the the classic look of a Ford Mustang but also includes brilliant features like the built-in AM/FM radio, Bluetooth capabilities and a super stylish front panel designed to look just like the Ford Mustang's classic speedometer. The Ion Mustang Stereo has a long-lasting rechargeable battery which means you won't have to worry about your music cutting out at a party or event, or even while just doing chores.
The Mustang Stereo has great styling that evokes the look and feel of the classic mid-60's Ford Mustang the perfect open-road cruising machine. This is a portable speaker with a sensitive AM/FM radio, and it also wirelessly streams music from any Bluetooth-enabled device. Your man cave never sounded so good!
The tuning dial looks just like the speedometer of the classic mid-60's Ford Mustang, right down to being flanked by round dials on either side. It's got a great sound system with two full-range speakers and a rear-firing bass radiator for exciting, booming sound from a small package.
The tunes keep playing all day long, thanks to the long-lasting rechargeable battery. No pit stops needed! Whether you're working in the garage, having fun in your dorm or on the go, the Mustang Stereo handles every curve.
- Retro-look boombox with classic Mustang styling
- Sensitive AM/FM tuner with "speedometer" look
- Powerful sound system with 3-inch stereo speakers and bass radiator
- Streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth device
- Built-in rechargeable battery keeps the fun going all day
- Exclusive '65 Mustang styling makes you feel like you're cruisin' the open road
- Dimensions (approx.): 374 x 341 x 106 mm
- Weight: 3.49 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.