Steepletone 50's Style Brighton Radio Creme/Beige
The Steepletone 50's Style Brighton Radio in Cream/Biege is a 1950s retro style portable MW/LW/FM radio. Featuring a strong and stylish carrying handle and an easy to read dial scale with rotary tuning.
Steepletone Brighton 1950's Retro Style Portable Radio Beige
Have a blast from the past with this funky, 1950's style portable radio from Steepletone.
Offering up not only seriously cool style but functionality too, the brighton radio features a large rotary dial on the face of the unit and a telescopic arial for FM on top, allowing you to tune into your favourite station with ease!
3 Band Radio
On the top of the radio are 3 large buttons, that let you choose which band to search on: FM, MW or LW. Either side of the 3 band buttons are the on/off/volume and tone control dials.
Take It With You!
Take the Brighton radio with you by grabbing its large carry handle and popping in some batteries, or if you want to keep the radio at home, just plug it into the mains via the supplied AC power cable.
Look To The Brighton Radio
So if your looking for a stylish radio that you can take out and about with you, look to the Steepletone Brighton radio in Beige!
- Portable Mw-Lw-Fm Radio
- Strong & Stylish Carrying Handle
- Rotary On/Off/Volume Control
- Rotary Tone Control for Bass and Treble
- Direct Tuning
- Easy to read Dial Scale with Rotary Tuning
- Push Button Band Selection
- Available in Beige, Black, Grey or Green
- Battery Powered: requires 6 x 'C' size/1.5V
- Battery (not supplied)
- Built-in Ferrite Antenna for Mw-Lw
- Telescopic Aerial for FM (4-section/50cm long)
- 230v AC Mains Operated via detachable Mains Lead (supplied)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.