The Steepletone Atlantic is the big brother of the Metro and is equipped with a 3 speed turntable, tape player, USB & SD play back, CD player and DAB radio. This fantastic recording system can record vinyl and tape onto CD, USB or SD as well as CD recording via USB. Using its Ampson Fashion Technology it allows you to record at 5x the speed to the previous models.
- A 6-in-1 modular Hi-Fi music system with 3-speed Pro-Deck style Turntable (33/45/78rpm), Pitch Control, Strobe Illumination & Auto-Stop Switch
- Mw-Fm Stereo PLL Radio
- Remote Control
- Two user-detachable/removable Modules for Amp, Turntable, etc. or CD & Cassette player servicing - Exchange Modular System
- Top Module contains main controls and Amplifier
- Base Module contains Cassette Player and single CD Deck for Playback & CD Recording/Burning
- Cassette Player (slot-type) with Lockable Fast Forward
- Recording to CD - with track separation - from Vinyl, Cassette & Aux-in
- CD to CD copying - via USB Memory Buffering
- USB Port & SD/MMC Card Slot for MP3 Playback - Encoding - Recording (connect up to 16GB max / 32GB for SD)
- Recording to MP3 (USB/SD) - with track separation - from CD, Vinyl, Cassette & Aux-in
- Aux-in Jack (3.5mm dia.) - for connection and music playback from external audio players
- MP3 Encoding - with track separation - from Vinyl,
- Cassette, Aux-in (to USB/SD) & CD (USB only)
- MP3 Copying from SD to USB & vice versa
- Line-out Jacks (RCA: L + R): connect to an external Hi-Fi /Amp/PC, etc.
- Large Blue backlit LCD display
- Backlit Record & Track Separation buttons
- Large backlit Volume Control
- X-Bass on-off button
- Subwoofer-out socket (Subwoofer not supplied)
- Headphone socket (3.5mm dia.)
- Separate Speakers: 2 x 4W RMS Output - 10W pmpo
- Power by 230V AC Mains
- Colour: Wood-silver front
- Dimensions: Approx. 290d x 305w x 220h mm
- Each Speaker: Approx. 140d x 150w x 230h mm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.