The Steepletone Metro is a multi-function Music System with a 3 speed turntable, tape player, CD player, USB & SD playback and PLL Radio. This superb system features MP3 to USB encoding, CD recording and CD-to-CD copying via USB memory buffering. The Metro also includes a headphone jack for private listening and a remote control.
Here we have the Steepletone Metro in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- A modular stereo Hi-Fi music system
- Remote Control
- 3-speed 'Pro-Deck' style Turntable (33/45/78rpm), Pitch Control, Strobe illumination & Auto-Stop Switch
- Mw-Fm Stereo PLL Radio
- Two user-detachable/removable Modules for Amp, Turntable, etc. or CD & Cassette player servicing - Exchange Modular System
- Top Module contains: main controls and amplifier
- Base Module contains:
a. Cassette Player (slot-type) with Lockable Fast Forward
b. CD Player/Burner for recording to CD with track separation - from Vinyl, Cassette, USB & Aux-in
- CD-to-CD copying - via USB Memory Buffering
- USB Port - when used in the CD Copying process: connect a Flash Drive of min. 2GB (not supplied) for copying an entire CD
- USB Port - for MP3 Playback & MP3 Encoding (connect up to 16GB max)
- SD Card Slot - for MP3 Playback (connect up to 32GB)
- MP3-to-USB Encoding with Track Separation - from Vinyl, Cassette, Aux-in & CD
- MP3 Copying from SD to USB or Vice Versa
- Aux-in Jack (3.5mm dia.): for connection and music playback of external audio players
- Line-out Jacks (RCA: L + R): for connection to an external Hi-Fi /Amp/PC, etc.
- Blue backlit LCD display
- LED backlit 'Record' & 'Track Separation' buttons
- Large LED backlit rotary Volume Control
- X-BASS On-Off button
- Headphone Jack (3.5mm dia.)
- Subwoofer-out socket (for active Subwoofer)
- Separate Stereo Speakers: 2 x 4W RMS - 10W p.m.p.o.
- Power by 230V AC Mains
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.