Akai Professional BT-500 Black
The Akai Professional BT-500 Black is a premium belt drive turntable with 2 speeds, 33rpm and 45rpm, that combines the no compromise audiophile perfomance with modern technology such as USB to PC vinyl conversion and wireless Bluetooth streaming. The Akai Professional BT-500 Black is the best of both worlds and should please anyone who uses it.
Responding to the rapidly growing demand for high-performance turntables in the resurgent vinyl market, the BT-500 Black offers the record enthusiast a unit with no-compromise audiophile performance and luxurious, elegant styling.
However, in addition to its superlative basic turntable performance, the BT-500 Black offers a unique combination of modern digital technology and convenience features that sets it apart from anything else: The BT-500 Black is a wireless streaming turntable, so it can send the turntable's signal to any Bluetooth speaker (not incl.). It has a built-in switchable phono pre-amp so it can be used with a traditional stereo or connected directly to powered speakers. The BT-500 Black also boasts the ability to convert analogue records into digital files with its included on-board software and USB port for quick connection to any computer.
Of course, its basic turntable performance is beyond reproach: it has a quiet belt-drive system with a mechanically-isolated motor that eliminates any residual motor noise and vibration, a heavy die-cast aluminium platter that ensures an exemplary signal-to-noise ratio, a drive system with vanishingly low wow and flutter and a low-mass straight tonearm with precision damped cueing. The unique levelling bubble with adjustable feet ensures a perfectly level installation for optimum sound. A high-quality premounted magnetic cartridge completes the package.
Here we have the Akai Professional BT-500 Black in new and manufacturer refurbished which will come boxed 'as new' with a 1-year warranty. Buy this amazing BT-500 Black with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
- Luxurious black finish with brushed aluminium controls
- Isolated DC motor and belt-drive system ensures silent operation
- Die-cast anti-resonance aluminium platter with heavy non-slip rubber mat
- Low-mass tonearm with precision damped cueing
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amp for use with powered speakers
- Streams music wirelessly to any Bluetooth speaker (speaker not included)
- Converts vinyl records into digital files via USB connection to computer
- Selectable sampling rate: 44.1kHz or 48kHz
- 1/8" headphone jack; gold-plated RCA jacks for optimum signal transfer
- Unique levelling bubble and adjustable feet keeps unit perfectly level
- Heavy MDF base minimizes vibration to eliminate acoustic feedback
- Includes dual moving magnet cartridge and removable headshell
- 2-speeds: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM
- Includes 45 RPM adapter, USB cable, audio cable and AC adapter
- Turntable Type: Belt driven
- Motor Type: Isolated DC motor
- Speeds: 33-1/3 / 45 RPM
- S/N Ratio: 67 dB (A-weighted)
- Output Level: 2.5 mV (preamp off); 155 mV (preamp on)
- Phono Preamp Gain: 34 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Preamp: Switchable
- Wow and Flutter: < 0.2% (weighted) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- USB Function: 44.1 kHz-48 kHz (user selectable), 16 bit; USB: 1.1
- Replacement Cartridge Type: Dual moving magnet
- Replacement Cartridge: AT95E
- Replacement Stylus: ATN95E
- Power: 12V DC, 500mA
- Base: Heavy MDF base
- Output Connections: Gold-plated RCA jacks
- Platter: Die-cast anti-resonance aluminium platter
- Included Slipmat: Non-slip rubber mat
- Leveling System: Level bubble with adjustable feet
- Tonearm Material: Aluminium
- Pivot Material: Aluminium
- Controls: Aluminium
- Dimensions: (width x depth x height) 17.48" x 14.3" x 4.84" / 444 x 364 x 123 mm
- Weight 13.8 lbs. / 6.3 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.