Ion Air LP Wireless Streaming Turntable
Ion Air LP Features
- Stream your records wirelessly to any Bluetooth speaker!
- Belt-drive turntable features convenient Auto-Stop
- RCA outputs for connection to stereo system
- 1/8-inch (3.5mm) aux input lets you connect other equipment
- Equipment connected to aux input is also streamed wirelessly
- EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software converts analog material to digital files via USB
- 45 RPM adapter, felt slipmat, aux and RCA cables included
- Headphone output for private listening
*78 RPM stylus sold separately
Here we have the Ion Air LP Wireless Streaming Turntable, with RCA outputs to connect to stereo systems as well the ability to stream your records wirelessly to any Bluetooth speaker. A belt-drive turntable with convenient Auto-stop and can play 3 speed settings.
With Air LP™, you can send the sound from your records wirelessly to any Bluetooth speaker. Put Air LP where it’s convenient for you and put your Bluetooth speaker where it sounds best—the sound is transmitted wirelessly and your days of fumbling with connection cables are finally over.
Air LP is a full-featured turntable that gets the best from your records and gives you endless opportunities for enjoyment. It plays 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM records. A quiet belt-drive system combines with Auto-Stop for convenient operation. A 1/8-inch (3.5mm) aux input lets you connect other equipment and also wirelessly transmit that sound to the Bluetooth speaker. Air LP comes with our EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software that converts records to digital files when you connect Air LP to any computer with the included USB cable. A hinged protective dustcover completes the package.