Numark TT250 USB
The Numark TT250USB is a professional direct drive turntable that features an S-shaped tonearm. With anti-skating control and damped cuing it ensures precise tracking of the record's grooves with minimal error, so the sound is always clean and clear. A rugged, high quality magnetic cartridge comes pre-mounted and perfectly aligned in the headshell, so the unit is ready for action, right out of the box. The days of users having to fumble with tiny cartridge mounting screws and alignment gauges are gone forever.
Its quartz-controlled motor delivers virtually perfect speed accuracy when playing back records, and its high-torque motor and heavy cast aluminium platter provide the ideal amount of resistance and feel for scratching effects.
Convenience and versatility are the order of the day: the TT250USB converts analog records to digital files via the USB connection to the computer (USB cable and software download card included). Other thoughtful touches include adjustable height support feet, a 1/8-inch input for remote start when using a mixer that can provide remote start capability and a target light that illuminates the record under dim lighting conditions.
Here we have the Numark TT250 USB in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing Numark TT250 USB with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- Quartz-controlled direct-drive motor for virtually perfect speed accuracy
- Die-cast aluminium platter for rock-solid stability (.09% wow & flutter)
- S-shaped tonearm ensures precise tracking of record grooves
- Includes pre-mounted high-quality magnetic cartridge
- Pitch Fader and Pitch-Bend controls customise the pitch for a perfect effect
- Pitch adjustment range ±10%
- Damped cuing raises and lowers tonearm
- 45 and 33 1/3 RPM speeds and selectable 115/230V operation
- Converts records to digital files with USB cable connection to computer
- 1/8-inch input for remote start with compatible mixers
- Attached stereo line-out RCA cable
- Type: No interchangeable tube system; 4-Bearing Construction
- Height Range: 0.0 – 6.0 mm
- Cue System: Dampened Lift Lever, Arm Rest and Arm Clip
- Counterweight: 115 gram ; 0.0 – 3.0gram range scale
- Effective length: 230mm
- Overhang: 15.2mm
- Offset angle: 22°
- Vertical friction: 7mg
- Turntable platter: aluminium die cast,Ø 332 mm, 740g
- Speeds: 331/3 rpm, 45 rpm
- Pitch Range: ±10%
- Rumble: -40dB (IEC 98A Unweighted); -55dB (IEC 98A Weighted)
- Starting Torque: 2.0 kgfcm
- Constant Torque: 1.2 kgfcm
- Starting time: < 0.7 seconds
- Wow and flutter: < 0.09%
- Power supply: 230 V~/50Hz/24 V
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 450 x 152 x 352mm
- Weight: 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)
- Power Consumption: 15 Watts
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.