Denon DJ SC6000 Prime Media Player
Introducing the Denon DJ SC6000 Prime Media Player; the next step forward for Denon DJ's Prime series. For those who loved the SC5000 but want something updated and fresh for the new decade the SC6000 is ideal for you. This fantastic media player utilises Serato software when hooked up to a laptop or computer but also has the exciting capability to stream tracks via WiFi so you can keep your performance space clear of untidy cables. You don't need to worry about managing your tracks either as the new touch-screen display feeds you all of the information you need while you perform, while the 8.5-inch jog wheel and stylishly muted performance pads with sophisticated design illumination.
The Ultimate Mainstage Media Player
Representing the absolute pinnacle of future-embracing DJ performance technology, the Denon DJ SC6000 PRIME empowers DJs with the most advanced, fully standalone digital media player for the professional DJ booth, club or mainstage gig. Powered by ENGINE OS, it features a 10.1-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi streaming, an internal HDD drive bay, a large 8.5-inch jog-wheel plus performance pads with sophisticated design illumination. With this comprehensive arsenal of creative tools, the SC6000 raises the bar for mainstage-ready DJ technology. Accept no imitations, be your creative best and embrace the future with the SC6000 PRIME.
Advanced Touchscreen Digital Workflow
The SC6000 PRIME features a stunning, high-definition 10.1-inch touchscreen with gesture support - the industrys largest and most advanced multi-touch DJ workflow display. Navigate, search and load extensive music libraries and even edit track lists on the fly with 'on-board' crate management. Gesture manipulate large waveforms and scrub through overviews, while visualising essential DJ workflow info. In addition, the SC6000 can execute internal analysis of previously unanalysed music files (including RekordboxTM collections, hot-cues and loops), all directly within the unit itself - just 'plug in & play out!'.
Future Proofed Media Playback + WiFi Streaming
With dual output 24-bit, 96kHz digital audio quality, the SC6000 supports all major compressed and uncompressed music file formats including FLAC, ALAC and WAV. With built-in WiFi and wired internet connectivity, DJs can now stream music standalone - from TIDAL, with more partnered services including Beatport, Beatsource and Soundcloud coming soon via free updates.
Large 8.5-Inch Jog Wheel
Nudge pitch, back-cue and scratch with the SC6000's 8.5-inch platter, featuring improved tension adjustment for a completely personalised response. For further performance-driven feedback and customisation options, the SC6000's radiant high-definition jog-wheel display features selected track artwork or personal DJ brand graphics - of course, critical DJ data such as deck status, time duration and loop lengths are also displayed. When combined with a user-selectable choice of platter LED ring colours, SC6000 not only provides all the mix-centric tools your performance demands, but complete customisation options for all your performance needs.
Harmonic Mixing Perfection
The SC6000's on-board musical key-shift and instant match feature enables beautifully harmonic DJ sets to be performed effortlessly. Creating perfectly matched sonic textures with just the touch of a finger couldnt be any simpler. Song/track musical keys can also be viewed in Camelot or traditional modes - whatever suits your workflow!
SC6000 PRIME features rubber button, ultra-responsive tactile-feel trigger pads for liberated performance & mix capability. Chop, remix and reinterpret your music collection via standalone Hot-Cue, Loop, Roll and Slicer controls, and take your mix to an entirely new dimension. Never miss a beat thanks to sophisticated design illumination for optimal club visibility.
No Limits Media
However your music collection is stored, the SC6000 guarantees to handle all digital music libraries and enable seamless DJ hand-offs with 3 x USB and 1 x SD media inputs; even large terabyte music collections are catered for courtesy of the SC6000's built-in internal 2.5-inch HDD bay. Only one player in a connected system actually needs the HDD and all other network connected units will read from this source. Once a media source is inserted, the SC6000 remembers any previously entered DJ preferences including previously performed track cue points, loop regions, playback history, preparation folders and of course any live, on-the-fly, track analysis.
Best in Class Timestretch
Open Format, cross-BPM DJing perfection! With the SC6000, experience artifact free, sonically perfect audio reproduction, for pitch-locked, extreme track tempo changes courtesy of ENGINE OS' class leading real-time time-stretch algorithm.
Taking your mix to new unchartered heights has never been simpler thanks to the SC6000s dual-deck playback facility. With dedicated (digital and analogue) outputs for each layer, the SC6000 provides innovative tools via advanced routing capabilities, being literally '2-decks-in-1' and all standalone without the need for a computer.
Control Serato DJ Pro
The SC6000 PRIME brings advanced control of Serato DJ Pro. This enables touchscreen navigation and flexible hardware control of all Serato DJ Pro FX, filter and performance features*
ENGINE PRIME Librarian Software
ENGINE PRIME is Denon DJ's powerful Music Analysis and Management software that helps you organise, categorise and import your music, either fully integrated from Rekordbox, iTunes, Serato and NI Traktor collections (including hot cues and loop info) or via drag 'n drop from existing music folders. This enables offline music performance attributes such as hot-cues and loop regions (both of which can be named and coloured individually) to be entered manually or on-the-fly, plus beatgrid editing and track auditioning. Your music collection is then easily and quickly exported to either USB, SD or HDD for creative standalone performance on the SC6000 PRIME.
For the ultimate setup, connect up to four SC6000 units via the 5-port LAN to Denon DJ's X1850 technologically-advanced 4-channel digital mixer. Instantly, currently playing track tempo data is shared - for total control over the X1850's 16 tempobased FX - and ultra-fast music transfer across the network is enabled. In addition, via the networked SC6000 players, the X1850 mixer uses its StagelinQ connection to control AV, video and lighting effects, working seamlessly with SoundSwitch, Resolume and Timecode software.
Virtual DJ Compatible
Get the best out of Virtual DJ with the compete PRIME hardware experience. Fusing an ultra-intuitive touch-screen workflow, 1:1 feedback of all critical mix functions, direct control of audio and video FX, multi-colour and monochrome moving waveforms, effortless browsing capability directly from the hardware, complete command of your mix with tactile performance-driven controls and even a customisable user interface, enhancing your virtual DJ experience with the world’s most advanced DJ Hardware couldn’t be simpler.
- Flagship standalone professional DJ media player powered by ENGINE OS
- HD 10.1-inch touchscreen
- Built-in Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity for music streaming
- Responsive rubber button performance pads with sophisticated design illumination
- Built-in internal HDD drive bay to store music onboard
- 8.5-inch jog wheel with large surface area for platter manipulation
- Locking IEC connector for secured power cable
- Standalone Track Preview
- Serato DJ Pro controller mode *
- Best-in-class timestretch and musical key change/sync algorithms
- Internal, on-board analysis of music files (including Rekordbox collections)
- Dual-layer playback with independent analogue/digital outs
- StagelinQ connection for Event/Pro DJ lighting and video control
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- Compatible as an advanced hardware controller for Virtual DJ
About ENGINE DJ:
- ENGINE OS is a purpose-built platform to power cutting-edge DJ hardware, expand workflow and performance creativity plus enable flexible collection management directly from the hardware.
- ENGINE PRIME software diversifies collection management and preparation workflows from the comfort of a desktop or
- ENGINE, the most technologically advanced, standalone DJ software! Find out more at www.enginedj.com.
*Serato controller mode available in a future free software update.
- Analogue Output: 2.0Vrms (0dBFS, 1kHz)
- Frequency Range: 2222,000Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 116dB
- THD+N: < 0.0015%
- Digital Output:
- Sampling Rate: 96kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Platters: 8.0" / 204mm (diameter)
- Metal construction with display & touch-capacitive circuitry
- Main 10.0" / 254mm (diagonal) Full-colour LED-backlit display with touch interface
- Platter 3.5" / 89mm (diameter) Full-colour LED-backlit display
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 110240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 75W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 320 x 419 x 135mm / 12.6" x 16.5" x 5.3"
- Weight: 3.99kg / 8.79lb
- SD/SDHC card
- USB mass-storage devices (flash memory, external HDD enclosures)
- File Systems:
- FAT32 (recommended)
- File Formats:
- AIF/AIFF (44.1192 kHz, 1632-bit)
- MP3 (32320kbps)
- Ogg Vorbis
- WAV (44.1192kHz, 1632-bit)
- (2) RCA output pairs
- (2) coaxial digital outputs
- (1) 18" (3.5mm) mini TS input (remote start)
- (3) USB Type-A ports (for USB drives) (Rear-panel ports supply
- 900mA for USB 3.0 devices, 500mA for USB 2.0 devices.
- Front-panel port supplies 500mA for USB 2.0 devices only.)
- (1) USB Type-B port (for computer connection)
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) Ethernet link port
- (1) IEC power input
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.